Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered MACADAMIA NUTS BOX NET WT 8 OZ (226 g) uploaded by Cyleth B.Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered MACADAMIA NUTS BOX NET WT 8 OZ (226 g) uploaded by Tylina G.Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered MACADAMIA NUTS BOX NET WT 8 OZ (226 g) uploaded by Tylina G.

BY HAWAIIAN

Buy on Walmart
  • "I buy them every time I see them." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite are the dark chocolate ones. " in 1 review
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
These are our own homegrown candies in Hawaii. When I go to the mainland it's kind of hard to find these things. I think that's why people come to Hawaii and buy these chocolates, only cause they taste amazing!!
Cyleth B.
I love macadamias and its great with the chocolates. Hawaiian host is the best when it comes to this. Whenever its up on a store I'll grab few boxes. I usually buy it in a japanese store near us. Costco sometimes have this. They have milk chocolate, caramel and dark chocolate. I can eat like 12 pieces cos once you start its just too good.
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
Hands down one of my favorite chocolate sweets! I'm not one to eat very many sweets, especially chocolate but I can probably eat a whole box if nobody stops me! It's a little difficult to get a hold of these but when I do I can full advantage and buy myself a box. If you're a chocolate and macadamia nut fan please do yourself a favor and try these!!
Vivien F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite island snacks. My grand father used to send them to me every Christmas straight from Hawaii he still does but it gets eaten bybthe rest of my family before I can get any! Has a smooth milk chocolate covering and a nice macadamia crunch to give texture and a "healthier" treat.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
Love these so much. These are my weakness. So rich and delicious. I first came across these while living in Hawaii and was so sad when we moved back to the mainland. To my delight I found them at TARGET!! Now I can enjoy a piece of Hawaii anywhere
Tiffany H.
Coming from Hawaii this is a staple gift to anyone visiting or leaving. Their special blend of chocolate is quite unique and it pairs perfectly with the macadamia nuts. Oh trust me locals love them too. Take a box of these to an office and watch them dissappear.
Daphne N.
Newark, DE
Omg! I eat the whole box when I see these! We paid like 10 dollars for a box at the airport in Hawaii then we went into a local grocery store and they were 4! Wish I could find them in the states!
Val D.
Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts are absolutely the best! I would prefer receiving a box of these chocolates on Valentines day above any other chocolate! The chocolate with macadamia nuts & caramel is my favorite.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I have been eating these since I was a child because I practically grew up in Kona Hawaii. They are the perfect blend of salty and sweet and are always great quality. I even make cookies with these after I chop them up!
Lizbeth T.
Nothing i enjoy more then chocolate but with any sort of nuts. I love them! Such a yummy snack i always grab a hand full and just snack in them around the house or even when I'm at work. Its the perfect snack.
Sabrina M.