Hawaiian Gift Basket Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans

by Mauna Loa

Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Can - Bonus - lauhala Gift Basket (ribbon design and color may vary)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Gift Basket Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans!
Every year when I take a trip to visit family in Hawaii, I go through an unhealthy amount of these macadamia nuts. They are my all-time favorite vacation snack and even though they can be hard to find, they are totally worth it!
Edson, AB
These are delicious and taste so good you cant just have one. You will eat the whole can it is that good. I want to say get them all like a pokemon saying lol because once u try one you will want to try the other flavours that they offer. They are all very good
San Anselmo, CA
I love macadamia nuts! These are great and stay so fresh in the tins. I buy them at Costco when available. They are a little pricey but I think the quality is worth it. We use these nuts as snacks, chopped in cookies, on salads and so much more.
Tucson, AZ
Omg !!!!!!is awesome they are  delicious !!! It is a very healthy snack. Especially when you're traveling I like to have this in my hand backEstas macademias son maravillosas buenisimo sabor y son muy convenientes cuando viajas porque las piedes traer en la bolsa
Whitmore Lake, MI
Absolutely delicious. Light and crunchy fresh taste. Affordable for the quality and healthy for you. Easy to find this brand and lovely quality that is consistent taste and freshness. I would buy again.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These remind me of Hawaii. They taste so good and the sealed container keeps them fresh. They are a little hard to find but if you look hard enough they are there. I like the touch of salt in them.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
Bossier City , La
Mauna Dry roasted macadamia nuts are very good. Makes me feel like I am in Hawaii. They taste is good and is authentic like you are getting the real thing. Can be costly but worth it for the quality. Sea salt is a good flavor I also like chocolate covered.
This is the best snack ever! The a bit pricey but worth every penny. Each nut have the same consistency along with the perfect amount of salt. It difficult not to eat the whole can in one sitting.

Looking for your answer?