Hawaiian Gift Basket Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans

by Mauna Loa

Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Can - Bonus - lauhala Gift Basket (ribbon design and color may vary)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Gift Basket Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans!
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
I absolutely love mauna loa macademia nuts. They are so delicious and tasty and easy to just chomp on as healthy snacks. However, they are a little too salty for my taste. But, besides that they can be a little crumbly, but they are still very delicious
Statesboro, GA
My fiancee keeps these stocked in the house and really likes them. I personally feel that they are really pricey and would rather have peanuts because of the price differences. These are good, don't get me wrong, I just feel that the price is too high considering other options are available.
Garfield, NJ
Man, do I wish these weren't so expensive! I love these and it's worth every penny that I went over my food budget for! Absolutely addictive and I keep them hidden in home so that they can be all mine!
Why are macadamia nuts so creamy and delicious? Hmmmmhm. The fattiness and creaminess of this delicious white nut is hard to beat. Unfortunately it is higher in calories than regular almonds so I try not to over indulge in them. It helps that they are more pricy too!
Ahoskie
These Mauna Loa macadamia nuts are rich in flavor and have a sweet taste. I just finished a bag of them and I could barely put them down. It’s a great snack but keep in mind it’s high in fat with 200 calories per 1/4 cup. Enjoy in moderation. I highly recommend.
My father in law lives in Hawaii and he always brings these when he comes to visit. They are my favorite treat. Great to keep around the house to snack on. Somewhat expensive but totally worth it. Not too salty just the right amount of flavor. Highly recommend
Hayward, CA
 I  mean, when it comes to macadamia nut I feel like there is really no other brand that’s better than Ness. Delicious Nuts, perfectly roasted insulted. Great quality. Been buying this brand for a long time now. Would 100% recommend it to others.
Chicago , IL
These macadamia nuts are just so simple and yummy! I am a big fan of macadamia nuts and I only go to Mauna Loa for my fix! Unfortunately my local target doesnt stock their other flavors, but the dry roasted ones are fantastic all on their own.
N Miami Beach, FL
Great nuts to share with family, they are healthy and very tasty. Not expensive at all and like I said, they taste very good, I can't compare it to other products because it has its own taste that we like and that's why we keep buying it

Looking for your answer?