GroceryPantryMauna Loa
Hawaiian Gift Basket Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans

Hawaiian Gift Basket Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans

by Mauna Loa

Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Can - Bonus - lauhala Gift Basket (ribbon design and color may vary)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Gift Basket Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans!
Emily E.
Every year when I take a trip to visit family in Hawaii, I go through an unhealthy amount of these macadamia nuts. They are my all-time favorite vacation snack and even though they can be hard to find, they are totally worth it!
jeremiah L.
My mom loves these, she always has a container on her night stand so she can eat them at a late night snack
Zoë H.
macadamia nuts are my favorite nut by far, and these are really nice. first time i had them was on vacation in Hawaii so they bring back excellent memories
Michelle A.
Love each flavored ones but these have to be one of my favorites. Really enjoy eating nuts
Janeen R.
These macadamia nuts just melt in your mouth. It's hard to not eat the whole can! My only issue is that sometimes they can be too salty.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I love macadamia nuts! These are great and stay so fresh in the tins. I buy them at Costco when available. They are a little pricey but I think the quality is worth it. We use these nuts as snacks, chopped in cookies, on salads and so much more.
Ruth  C.
Los Angeles, CA
Mauna Loa has the best macadamia nuts ever! Every time I purchased their products, It's almost always fresh and delicious! I have this lovely little jar with me everywhere I go :)
Chewy V.
I love these dry roasted macadamia nuts...They're so good that I can literally eat the whole can but I don't...
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
Man, do I wish these weren't so expensive! I love these and it's worth every penny that I went over my food budget for! Absolutely addictive and I keep them hidden in home so that they can be all mine!
Sophia Z.
I absolutely love mauna loa macademia nuts. They are so delicious and tasty and easy to just chomp on as healthy snacks. However, they are a little too salty for my taste. But, besides that they can be a little crumbly, but they are still very delicious

Looking for your answer?