Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Crystal F.Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by julie G.Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Charis  C.

BY GLADE #7 in Air Fresheners

Make your home more inviting with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Refill.

Madeline B.
I like the plug ins. You don't have to continuously spray fresheners to keep it smelling nice inside your home because it does it for you (obviously). But the only thing I dislike about it is that the refills are so small. I wish they were slightly bigger that way they lasted a little bit longer. Depending on the setting you have it pumping at, it can last anywhere from 4 days to a week and a half, maybe two and a half weeks if you're lucky.
But the bright side is that most smell pretty great.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I am an absolute sucker when it comes to that and he sent that has a tropical aroma. Hawaiian breeze isn’t one of those super strong smells that makes you sick to your stomach, it is very effective and fills the room rather quickly but if you like the smell of the beach and tropical fruit then this is the product for you. Honestly this is probably the only scent I will ever buy for the rest of my life because honestly it’s the only scent that I can put up with. It’s uhmazingggg trust me here.
Emily N.
This is the best fragrance to have! During all last month I had this scented oil plugged in and it made my room smell so GREAT! The plug in has modes and you can chose if you want the smell light or Strong. I left it in between and everyone who came in my room always complemented me on how good and clean it smelled. I like this scent because it smells like fruits and just CLEAN. I don’t know how else to describe it. It’s not over powering. It smells relaxing.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I always keep packs of the Hawaiian Breeze plugin refills in my home.  These are usually my first choice when picking out scented plugin refills.  I usually buy them in a 4 pack, which saves a lot of money then if I were to buy them individually.  I love the smell!  When I first plug them in, they are very strong, and make my home smell delightful.  The smell does end to fade within the next few days, or I just get use to the smell.  One issue that I do have is, they are said to last about 30 days.  I have 2 units that I use plugins in, and I've noticed the oil is usually all the way empty by the 2 1/2 week mark.  I wish they lasted longer.  I also think they need more variations on the warmers.  I can only seem to find the basic ones now.  I loved the nightlight version, and the colored light version that was available in the past.
Jacqueline F.
Aurora
I’ve never owned this product, but I have been in the presence of it at one of my cousins homes. She has a big house, a big dog, and barely any time to keep her home in order. Every time I come to her house I would smell this. It’s a nice scent, sometimes you forget theres even a scent though, but its a lovely scent nonetheless. Every time I visit I’m always tempted to buy one!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These plugins are so easy to use and I love this particular fragrance. My house always smells sooo good. I have them in about every room in the house so I do go through them kinda fast but it’s worth the money to have my house smell so good. Plus I always try to find sales or coupons.
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I bought glade plug ins and am happy with the scent and how they freshen up a room. I was worried at first because they do plug into an outlet and they do get warm and stay warm which made
Me nervous but I’ve had no issues. I get them at the dollar tree so you can’t beat the price and the smell is nice. I do use two in one big room and one in a small bathroom and the scent permeates through the room nicely.
Alex C.
bellmore
I keep this in my office space at home. The aroma this gives out is like opening a fresh bag of candy. A relaxing scent that can help you concentrate. From a price point 8 bucks and last a long time.
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I love to use it a lot leaves a very pleasant smell to my home and my visit always loves it as it really smells that I recommend this very cheap in walmart I always use it and more I love it because it does not have a very strong holor but it is soft and you do not it cloys..
mayra r.
san bernardino
I love this it leaves the house smelling so good. I have bought this plenty of times. Its the best smell and i would buy this again over and over again. It is pretty expensive just because its 4 dollars and there like no refills like you got to keep buying more but i love it.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
What are your go to products for making your house smell amazing? Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Scented Oil
Crystal G.
Do you like this scent??
Maria J.
¿Usas ambientadores en tu hogar? // Do you use air fresheners in your home?
Jessica C.
FRESNO, CA
My friend told me she uses these in her car. Takes off the lid and tossess under seat. Said fragrances last for weeks. Is this safe to use like this?
Roya S.
Brisbane
Does the smell last long

back