Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by julie G.Hawaiian Breeze Glade PlugIns Scented Oil uploaded by Charis  C.

BY GLADE #2 in Air Fresheners

Make your home more inviting with the tropical scent of fragrant fruits and plumeria with the Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Refill.

Buy on Kmart
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite smell! It gives off a light tropical fruit scent that mixes with the other scents that don't stand out to notice (in my opinion) to combine one smell that leaves your room smelling like a tropical getaway. The plugins are the way to go too. Plug it into the burner and forget about it, until it's time to change it out, which is easy to do and takes no time at all. This is our favorite scent and we use it continuously in one of our plugin devices in our living room. It's light enough that smelling it all the time won't overwhelm you or give you a headache but it's also just potent enough that it does relax you because it can trigger your imagination to go on a tropical vacation. The living room and bathroom are only two plugins we use. The living room always gets this, the bathroom varies. It seldom we agree on smells, flavors etc at my house and we both love this scent
Deena S.
I always keep packs of the Hawaiian Breeze plugin refills in my home.  These are usually my first choice when picking out scented plugin refills.  I usually buy them in a 4 pack, which saves a lot of money then if I were to buy them individually.  I love the smell!  When I first plug them in, they are very strong, and make my home smell delightful.  The smell does end to fade within the next few days, or I just get use to the smell.  One issue that I do have is, they are said to last about 30 days.  I have 2 units that I use plugins in, and I've noticed the oil is usually all the way empty by the 2 1/2 week mark.  I wish they lasted longer.  I also think they need more variations on the warmers.  I can only seem to find the basic ones now.  I loved the nightlight version, and the colored light version that was available in the past.
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I bought glade plug ins and am happy with the scent and how they freshen up a room. I was worried at first because they do plug into an outlet and they do get warm and stay warm which made
Me nervous but I’ve had no issues. I get them at the dollar tree so you can’t beat the price and the smell is nice. I do use two in one big room and one in a small bathroom and the scent permeates through the room nicely.
Brittany S.
This is BY FAR my favorite air freshener, not only does it last a FREAKING long time, it creates this light tropical mist that is actually quite soothing. The cost is very affordable (paid $5 for 2), and the scent is magical enough to drift you into a mindset that your off in a faraway place sipping margaritas by the beach.

BUY IT, you will not regret it!
RaeLynn M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorites; I always return to buy these plug in refills. It's a bargin if you can catch them on sale and sometimes certain stores carry three in a pack for $5.00. They sent up a decent size room such as living are or bedroom, but any room bigger than that I usually use to plug ins. They last about 30-45 days. A thumbs up for me
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I’ve bought these plug ins plenty of times, I enjoy this smell and how easy they are to utilize. It’s disappointing that it doesn’t last as long as you would think! And I think it’s a little over priced considering the oils and things that are now being used to benefit you and last an extremely long time in comparison.
Charmaine S.
Little Rock
Love the fragrance it’s very tropical and relaxing love the way it makes me feel when it’s on in a room . I am pleased with the product it’s  easier to stay in the socket so your not wasting product it clicks in in stead of the way the glass bottle does I like this product much better.
Monica W.
Hawaiian Breeze is my favorite Glade smell. This product is easy to use, and it lasts for a long time. When I use this product I put the knob on low so it doesn't run out too fast and that helps my Plugin last for a couple of months. This product is affordable and definitely worth a try.
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
We use a lot of plug ins at my house. This is a favorite, it’s very fragrant and long lasting. Would def recommend to a friend. Price point is amazing and they often come in multipacks which is great because I like to keep my “central living areas” smell cohesive, so I have 2-3 plug ins.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
My friend told me she uses these in her car. Takes off the lid and tossess under seat. Said fragrances last for weeks. Is this safe to use like this?