BY HAWAIIAN AIRLINES #10 in Airlines

• When are the best times to get a great deal?3 Answers
  • When the best time to find good deals??2 Answers
  • Do they match with the hospitality on board?4 Answers
Reviews (2006)
  • "Breakfast was served Ina bag which is just generally off pointing, their customer service didn't wow me on the flight from korea." in 5 reviews
  • "I've used Hawaiian Airlines for inter island flights between Oahu and neighbouring islands." in 3 reviews
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I really love flying with Hawaiian Airlines. The last time I flew with Hawaiian was in December to Las Vegas. It was the most comfortable flight I ever was on. For our 5 hour flight they gave us a meal for dinner and the flight attendants were always walking around asking if anyone wants snacks or drinks. Each seat had their own mini tv in front of them where you could listen to music, watch movies and play games- some were free but most you had to pay for. I fly to and from Las Vegas with Hawaiian and it was an overall good experience. I 100% recommend flying with Hawaiian Airlines.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
Hawaiian Airlines is absolutely incredible! Never in my life have I felt so cared for on an airplane! My family and I always fly coach, so we don’t expect much on our 5 hour flights to Maui. However, coach on Hawaiian Airlines is a whole different story. The stewards and stewardess’s were so kind and offered drinks and stacks multiple times. We were also given a whole delicious meal, which is unheard of these days! I am so impressed with this airline and I highly doubt I will ever fly with anyone else again.
Imani H.
Watkinsville, GA
The customer service that is provided on Hawaiian Airlines is UNMATCHED . The staff are warm, welcoming, && genuinely happy . They do && say everything with a smile && even sing a tune every now & then . My only complaint is that the airline nickels && dimes you for every . single . little . thing . It’s outrageous . As if paying for baggage & food isn’t enough, you also have to pay for blankets, earphones, & the entertainment system, NO MATTER HOW LONG THE FLIGHT IS .
Maria M.
Pasadena
I will always fly Hawaiian airlines when going to Hawaii. Even for economy, the seats feel bigger than they usually are in planes. The crew was so warm and welcoming and the flight was pleasant. Really festive and gets you in the mood for vacation! I love the Hawaiian music they play on board and the local treats they give for snacks. I loved it so much I purchased the travel blanket that says Hawaiian airlines that they sell on the flight!
Nicole M.
Hawaiian airlines is one of the best airlines I have ever traveled with and usually you think plane food is terrible, but this was the best plane food I had ever had and my ride from California to Kona,HI was super smooth I could have fallen asleep except for I was watching a movie. I recommend if you’re traveling to a pacific island go through Hawaiian airlines all the money you put into your ticket it will be worth every penny trust me.
Sunny K.
Seattle
Had the pleasure of riding with Hawaiian Air the last time I fly in and out of Hawaii. I loved their food and all the flight attendants were so nice. I was feeling horrible, because I get airsick, but their attentiveness made me feel much better than any other airline that I've flokwn with. They made she I was well hydrated and frequently checked on my to see if I needed more tea or water. Plus, they gave me an extra sandwich!!
Lynda M.
I loved flying Hawaiian!
Everyone was courteous & polite.
I did ask where I could buy gum, they don't sell it asst the airport! Reason being is because of the mess it causes & the time consumed cleaning it up after a passenger decides to discard it on the floor or seat instead of properly wrapping & throwing away.
I give them a 5! I don't want to sit in your gum!
The flight was smooth & we were back stateside without incident!
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
There is no service like the one you get when flying Hawaiian. Always my choice of airline when flying from Hawaii to the mainland & then back. Seats are alittle more Roomie than others ive sat in. I love that there are chargers for your electronics on the individual screens at the seats. If your visiting Hawaii, definitely book this airline, you’ll get your first taste of Aloha in this flight, from the staff & service
Kamolrat N.
I have only flown with Hawaiian Airlines on short flights, and I don’t even remember using any bathroom on the planes so I can’t give a review of the bathroom cleanliness. What I can review on is that the seats are small (economic class) and the windows by the passenger seats are dirty. A good thing is they serve a great island juice (POG = passion fruit + orange + guava). It’s so yummy and refreshing!
Taylor H.
Portland
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hawaiian makes you feel like you are on vacation the minute you step on the plane! They already have Hawaiian music playing, they provide pillows and blankets on each seat, and they usually have a great selection of movies you can watch. The food isn’t great, but I usually try to eat before I step on the plane. I will fly with them for every trip I take to Hawaii.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the one reason you choose to fly with Hawaiian Airlines rather than any other one?
Megan D.
Hortonville, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does this airline fly from Hawaii to California?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are the prices for this airline? Do they match with the hospitality on board?
Amanda P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Would love to travel to Hawaii one of my dreams. Any recommendations of where to stay or what to do?
Carina S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How was your experience flying with Hawaiian Airlines?