Haviland Orange Creme Dark Chocolate Thin Mints 5oz. uploaded by Tori T.

BY HAVILAND

Tori T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The orange ones are the best (better than the original) ! These are my favorite. The orange creme has a natural orange/slight minty taste. They're covered in smooth high quality dark chocolate. They're delicious! It's difficult to only stop at a few. I'd highly recommend these!
Sarah S.
Clinton, MO
Very skeptical about orange and dark chocolate combined, but after getting multiple brands, this is my absolute favorite! Can't wait to get my stocking full
Heather L.
Thin mints make a great addition to the brownies! I used the often about 10 minutes before done placing a layer of mints over top of the brownies and melt!
Lauren E.
Greensboro, NC
I have had these once in my life and they were the most amazing things I've ever tasted. I want to find them again!
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Never Tried These, But It Has Orange Cream It Sounds Gross. but Oh Well That's My Opinion. Maybe They Are Good.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL
So smooth and creamy! I love chocolate and I love orange flavored chocolate! What could be better?
Taighlor A.
I love thin mints just not dark chocolate but these just taste so good anyway
Try G.
Whitby , ON
Chocolate and orange is the best combination! I've never tried these ones but I've tried the original mint thin mints and I love them!
Tay W.
Weyburn, SK
Heavenly! I'm a sucker for orange chocloate! But orange DARK chocolate? I'm in love! Most definitely purchasing again
Jennifer V.
Las Vegas, NM
I have never heard of these, where can o find them?
Brittany O.