BY HAVILAND

Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
I love the Dark Chocolate Nonpareils!!!!!! You honestly can a get a bag full of them for super cheap! I find them mostly in my local candy store and they are sold by the pound. But they dont weight anything so you really get your penny worth out of this product
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I haven't had these in awhile. I love the chocolate and crunchies of these and would eat them at the movies. They cost about the same as most "movie theater" type candy. They are in a class all of their own. Grab some if you like dark chocolate - you may like them too.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far one of my favorite dark chocolate treats. My local grocery stores do not have these frequently in stock, so purchasing once in awhile is a nice treat, when I can find them. Small enough to enjoy a few rounds but decadent that you cannot eat many. Highly recommend for the dark chocolate fan.
Tina S.
Deatsville, AL
These are a must have for movie night at my house. They are very affordable, only about $1 per box and perfectly offset my popcorn saltiness. They are easy to find at any Walmart, Target, drug store, etc. and are totally worth every penny. I cannot watch a movie without a box!
Amber P.
I like these candies, but not all the time. I have to have the taste for them. They're a little bitter with the dark chocolate, but all in all it's still a pretty good candy especially for when you're at the movies.
Julie T.
These candies take me back to my childhood! My mom used to buy these and I would sneak into her candy cupboard to gobble them up. Good chocolate flavor and a nice crunchy from the nonpareils. A classic!
Meg C.
San Antonio, TX
I never understood when I was young why nonpareils had sprinkles, then I tried them and they have been my favorite since. The perfect match of dark chocolate and that crunchy texture of the sugar sprinkles is really a treat.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
These are simply the best. They always remind me of my childhood and going to amusement parks. Such a good combination with the dark chocolate salty taste and the sprinkles sweet taste.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nonpariels are my favorite chocolate candies. I like the dark chocolate taste and the crunchof all the little sugar balls. yum.
Caroline S.
Medford , MA
These are quite delicious. I love the crunchy and sweet combination. I always enjoyed using them for gingerbread houses.