BY HAVAHART

Ideal for trapping raccoons, stray cats, groundhogs (woodchucks), opossums and armadillos, the Havahart® Collapsible Live Animal Trap has a space saving design ideal for easy storage. When ready to use, just lift handle and trap pops into place. Collapsible Havahart® traps are constructed of sturdy rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Mesh openings on these animal traps are smaller than competing traps of comparable size to prevent escapes and stolen bait. Spring loaded doors and sensitive trigger censure quick, secure captures that target the specific animal size, eliminating undesired catches. Solid doors and handle guards protect users during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. These live animal traps are used by professional trappers and animal control officers. Large-sized live animal trap Ideal for trapping raccoons, stray cats, groundhogs, opossums and armadillos Wire mesh construction with galvanized steal to prevent rusting Ideal for trapping large squirrels, skunks, rabbits and mink Easy to set and release, perfect for first time trappers Collapses for easy storage when not in use Designed with user and animal safety in mind see more...

Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Absolutely glad I have this!! It's helped a lot around my chicken coop! One of my chickens got out not long ago and it walked in this! Was easy for me to use! It makes me feel a little better to have outside to catch the animals that try to eat my chickens! I would definitely recommend this.
Michelle b.
This trap works pretty well. We live out in the woods kinda. So we get all different kinds of animals around our house that are not welcomed. So we use this as a solution. Doesn't let them out and its pretty safe when you have to transport the animal elsewhere.
criscia a.
Milton, FL
Works great. The animal goes in and steps on the plate that trips the cage door to drop. The animal doesn't get hurt and easy to transport the animal to a new location . and its reusable so you can just store the trap for later use
Baylie D.
Alva, OK
This trap is light weight and super easy to set. My boyfriend was gone at work the same time a skunk decided he was going to hang around our house. I went to Walmart and bought this decent size trap and the skunk was caught that night!
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This trap worked really good for a while when we had a opossum getting into our garbage cans. After a few months, the trap kept sticking. Maybe we just got a finicky one.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
This humane trap is light weight, easy to set, and even easier to open for release. I had a wild raccoon in the backyard that needed to be returned to the wild.
Cinthia R.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is awesome in order to trap wild animals. I caught two of them already with this trap. the name of the wild animals are my siblings.
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
Squirrels have an infatuation with our backyard, it must be the pool, we've used this to catch many of them and it's never failed us.
Tori W.
Love this trap. This trap will eliminate a lot of ugly little animals that are unwanted. It's a great way to catch them
Kalin W.
My grandpa always uses these traps to catch squirrels in his backyard, Doesn't hurt the animal at all