Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

I've been debating wether or not to purchase from Hautelook. I visited their website and it seemed complicated. Is it worth the trouble?

Kara S.
Kara S.
Salem, OR
3 years, 10 months ago
Its not complicated at all! its so easy and so worth it!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Panama City, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, after you set up your account for the first time it saves it all..so you only have to do it once! Just a piece of advice, pick a day to buy when you see a couple things you really like. The shipping does take a while but if you spend $100 its free and when you receive everything in the mail it will feel like Christmas!
Carin B.
Carin B.
BRISTOL
4 years, 8 months ago
Cathi L.
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I do not like that you have to log in before you can look at the sales, but once you are in you click on the designer or category you are interested in and shop! Their home page is busy, but I generally shop beauty and just click on the Beauty link in the menu bar to eliminate the other categories.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
The website is incredibly user friendly and easy to use. When you find something you like, it's best to get it on the spot because you never know when or if it will be that price again. Just sign up and they will email you everyday with that day's deals.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
5 years, 1 month ago
If you find something that you really like, I would say go for it! I waited till there was a top I could not pass up
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Ive never had any problems. Its just like shopping on any other website!
Vicky W.
Vicky W.
Flushing, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
Honestly it is not that complicated. You just need to make an account to purchase the items on their website.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Omaha, NE
5 years, 1 month ago
I don't think it's difficult! Just take the time to surf the website and get used to it. I have found some of my favorite items on that website for cheap!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 1 month ago
It isn't difficult at all and they have some really great stuff!