Jennifer C.
Providence, RI

Has anyone scored something that said "on hold" by refreshing like crazy?

Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I've managed to get an On Hold item before by doing that. Most of the time, I'm unsuccessful though, so unless it's something I desperately want, I don't usually bother.
Emiley W.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
2 years, 7 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I did with a fossil watch.
Shila B.
Angelina L.
Angelina L.
Nashville, TN
3 years, 9 months ago
Never worked for me before :(
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Philadelphia, Pa
3 years, 11 months ago
I have, but boy did it take time and many, many, many refreshes. You have to really, really want the item to dedicate the time and effort.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
4 years ago
No, but I will have to try that :)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Puyallup, Wa
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, when something I want is on hold I obsessively refresh hoping it will time out of someone else's cart. You can tell what size is on hold by how the item size is marked-if there's an "x" it's out. just a slash is on hold.
Mahvesh M.