BeautyNailNail CareHaute Polish
Standard Smart Light Starter Kit

Haute Polish Standard Smart Light Starter Kit

by Haute Polish

Get Started Have A Salon Finish Manicure Solvent Free 6 Minutes Or Less Start To Finish Durable, Chip-Free Shine Lasts Up To Two Weeks Starter Kit Includes: Smart Talking Led Light Nail Polish Color Classic Red Cleanser/Finisher Wipe Packets Detailing Wands Haute Polish Is The Easiest And Fastest Way To Do Gel Nails With On Step Application And No Need For Base Or Top Coat. &Nbsp;Haute Polish Is Designed For Fast And Easy Use And Gives You The Wow Of Gel Perfect Nails In Minutes. &Nbsp;Haute Polish Lasts Up Tp 2 Weeks And Features Emily Talking Instructions.&Nbsp; The Starter Kit Includes Everything You Need For Haute Polish Perfect Nails.

How much does this kit normally cost? Where is the best place to get a kit like this.. or similar
Start your review of Haute Polish Standard Smart Light Starter Kit!
MiMi R.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this as a gift and I'm not sure if I just need to keep practicing or what. It really did not go on as a solid color. The gel ran all around my nails and skin. I'm happy to have a gel kit but I'm impressed from my first use of it.
Christina  S.
Matthews, NC
I don't think it's that great. With my experience the polish ends up peeling off as a whole in a day or two so it's really not worth the hassle. Plus sometimes the polish goes on uneven and will be thinner in some areas.
Gerrynn S.
My mom got me this off of a living social deal and I was skeptical at first. Surprisingly, this kit works great. I use it all the time and it definitely beats going to the nail salon. If you can paint your nails with normal polish, you can paint with this. It works the same expect you have a WAYYYYYYYY FASTER dry time! Love this kit!
Laura  T.
I have actually been practising quite a bit with this kit and I am enjoying it. The gel polish works really well for me and the key to this kit is to prep your nails. Then apply a coat of polish and then put your nails in the LED light. If you are not satisified with the coloring simply apply another layer of polish and again place nails back underneath the light. I have found that I need to use a minimum of 2 coats. Once that is complete use a finisher pad to wipe away any residue and you should be good to go. The polish itself has lasted me about a week. The only downside is the removal process which is not difficult but more of a tedious and time consuming event. Overall I am really happy with my kit and plan to continue to use it in the future.
Allison S.
This kit is alright, I've had better gel manicures before. This gel isn't all that great- it is mostly just too see through.