Haute Polish Nail Polish

by Haute Polish

Who Doesn'T Love A Classic Red? Designed For Both Home&Nbsp;&Amp; Professional Use Designed Not To Damage Nails Last Up To Two Weeks Haute Polish The Nail Industry First &Quot;One-Step&Quot; Gel Nail Polish System For Home Use. &Nbsp;The &Quot;One-Step&Quot; Formulation Eliminates The Need Of Three Separate Steps And Acts As A Self-Leveling Base, Color Lacquer, And Protecting Top Coat All In One Easy To Use Product, Making Haute Polish The Fastest Gel Manicure On The Market. &Nbsp;Haute Polish Features An &Ldquo;Easy Removal&Rdquo; Micro-Conduit&Trade; Technology Built Into The Polish Formulation.&Nbsp; Our Innovative Formulation Allows Haute Polish To Be Easily Removed From Nails In 3-5 Minutes Without The Need Of Scraping, Drilling Or Harmful Grinding.&Nbsp; For Use With Haute Polish Setting Light.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haute Polish Nail Polish!
josé M.
phoenix
Review for: Sour Grapes, Betrayal, Tourmaline, Serendipity, Titan, Sugar White, Currency, Amethyst, Nude, Merlot, Sun Set, Paradise, Galaxy, Jealousy, Patina
I recently started using this brand of nail polish, and I am honestly loving it. I feel like it’s giving me amazing nails and very affordable. Will definitely keep a look out for trying out new colors!

Looking for your answer?