Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara

A two-in-one carbon black mascara that offers either defined or voluminous lashes.

Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara ? [product:haute-naughty-lash-mascara] Has anyone tried this?
[product:mac-cosmetics-haute-naughty-lash] ? M.A.C Cosmetics Haute & Naughty MAC Cosmetics Haute & Naughty Lash this mask is the best, my lashes are very long and usually they are not noticeable but when applying my mac mask they grab an incredible volume now I have in use that and as always mac some of The make marks that fascinate me I will upload a video as I paint them and as they are left I hope they will arrive in my box
Best [brand:mac-cosmetics] mascara??
Start your review of Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara!
Product Highlights
...me take both tops off and you'll see. It doesn't flake and it not only adds volume but lengthens your lashes as well. With 1 to 2 coats I am done. The formula holds the curl so well! Almost waterproof like. It retails for about $20 so its not too bad. in reviews
I love this product. It makes my lashes thicker and longer and much fuller.while giving me the color of my choice.truly a wonderful product.in reviews
Meghan N.
Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara uploaded by Meghan N.
I really like this mascara. I love how you can adjust the wand and make it thinner. It helps prevent clumps as well. This is one of my favorite MAC mascaras.
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara uploaded by Shubh G.
This product is good .. it has 2 type of volume brushes.... More Volume and less Volume... Its long lasting and easy to apply... Gives a nice thick curl to lashes ... [product:mac-cosmetics-haute-&-naughty-lash] is in affordable price ... Good for daily wear so i will buy this again [product:mac-cosmetics-haute-&-naughty-lash]
Haley D.
Nancy, KY
This mascara is definitely the best! It makes lashes look so long and looking dark and beautiful
Rianna B.
Somerset, PA
Very nice for basic color on the lashes. Needs to be a little more volumous for the lashes. A little pricey. But over all good.
shasha G.
Knox, IN
Diana E.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
It's the perfect mascara it lengths and thickens lashes without clumping. Premium quality!
Nada A.
Doha
Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara uploaded by Nada A.
Very nice mascara, i have had it for a long time now and its still working lol, makes my lashes so thick!
Heather H.
Doerun, GA
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this mascara---applies so smoothly without clumping and leaves a perfect finish! One brush for day and the other is perfect for a bolder look for night or when you want a touch more make up! LOVE IT!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
I was really excited to try this mascara. I was hoping that my lashes would be long, thick and separated. Sadly that's not what I got. I ended up getting clumpy lashes. My lashes felt heavy, not lifted so I was not too impressed with this. Even with the duo wand it didn't separate my lashes.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Love the packaging. Doesn't clump up. Makes lashes look long and full. Love the option of having 2 different wands for a more dramatic look at times. Doesn't dry out quickly. I will be purchasing again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara ? M.A.C Cosmetics Haute & Naughty MAC Cosmetics Haute & Naughty Lash this mask is the best, my lashes are very long and usually they are not noticeable but when applying my mac mask they grab an incredible volume now I have in use that and as always mac some of The make marks that fascinate me I will upload a video as I paint them and as they are left I hope they will arrive in my box
Jenna D.
Davenport, IA
il y a 2 ans
Melissa P. il y a un an
It depends on how you want your lashes to look! If you’re looking for drama go with in extreme dimension however it may clump on you if you’re worried about that do false lashes but if you’re going for more subtle go extended play original gigablack not the perm me up. It’s wand is small so it will really grab each individual lash and give you some nice length