Hair CareHair ProductsShampooHaute House
Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo

Haute House Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo

by Haute House

Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo is professionally formulated to brighten and restore beautiful natural tones to blonde and silver hair. Over time, blonde hair turns brassy, silver hair turns yellowy and both can become parched, losing bounce, softness and resilience. This exclusive formulation is infused with keratin to seal pores and reverse damage, grapeseed oil and helichrysum extract to revitalize hair texture, smooth away frizz, and restore bounce and resilience. Blonde and silver hair is stronger, smoother and full of dazzling healthy radiance.

Is this shampoo high pigmented?
What is it about this purple shampoo that doesn’t dry out your hair like so many others
Need to know if Theorie purple sage brightening shampoo does actually help to brightening hair?Haute House Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Conditioner
Start your review of Haute House Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo!
Ksenia S.
Theresa, NY
Haute House Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Ksenia S.
Haute House Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Ksenia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So out of all the purple shampoos I ever tried, this one is far the best. The lady bleached me 2 times in one sitting so my thin brittle hair got super dried out and ruined and it’s even hard to find a conditioner to help soften it. But this shampoo made my hair so smooth almost worked as a shampoo/conditioner. My hair was brassy then it came out bright and platinum again! I gotta go buy the conditioner now cause this is magic 😍
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Haute House Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo uploaded by Carrie M.
I tried this purple shampoo because I was looking for a more nourishing, luxurious product to help keep my highlights nice and crisp. I loved this - you can tell it is made with quality ingredients, thick and creamy, smells beautiful, lathers well but you have to work it on your scalp, and it rinses clean with no residue or left over color. I like this purple shampoo because it is nourishing and cleansing enough to use often without worrying about stripping my hair or anything weird - which I would worry about with a cheaper option. Pricy but quality!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
This stuff keeps my blonde bright. Smells so good. I get lucky and buy mine at TJ Maxx. Lathers well. Matched with the conditioner a perfect pair.
Michael-Carson C.
Marietta, GA
I was already using theories' products for over a year until I did balayage and now have super blonde hair. I found out that they had purple shampoo a few months after having blonde hair and ever since using this instead of the other one I had been using I have noticed a tremendous difference. My blonde has stayed blonde and not become as brassy as it normally would. I highly recommend this product.
Aimee L.
I love this shampoo. When used with the conditioner, it keeps your hair from turning brassy to fast. Not only that, it makes my hair feels amazing. My hair is highly processed and makes my hair manageable, soft, and shiny. One of the best purple shampoo on the market.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
Very pigmented and smells nice. It is a bit drying if you use it every day, but just make sure you balance it out with a nice thick conditioner every time you use it. I do let it sit on my hair for 5 minutes occasionally to let it take out as much brass as possible. Definitely recommend ❤️
Jonathan G.
Tampa , FL
Love this purple shampoo! It has a nice amount of pigment to help tone my blonde hair and keep it cool and not brassy. Would definitely recommend!
shin L.
Go to TJmaxx or Marshalls, it is always available there. It is half off and def work the price. This works amazing and really helps tone my yellow hair to a nice silver. I also use this to tone down my bright pink to a nice silver pink as well.
Madisen F.
Blaine, WA
I love this purple shampoo! Does just the right amount of brightening that I need! I saw a difference even after the first use! Smells great as well! Does very well at maintaining light, non-brassy hair; but will not turn your hair grey in the process!!!
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
LOVE this. I got this at TJ maxx with no real expectations, but it's now my favorite purple shampoo. It works way better than a lot of brand name shampoos you can find in Ulta or Sephora. This keeps my hair silver, and the best part is that it doesn't dry it out or damage it like a lot of other purple shampoos do. I'm a little iffy on the smell though. It has a very "woodsy" smell. It's not a bad smell, but it's noticeable and strong. Still, it doesn't stink like shimmer lights or lush's purple shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen S.
il y a 2 ans
Karen S. il y a 2 ans
I have been using it for a few months and have notice a difference in my hair color, though the main reason I bought it was to restore my hair. No other shampoo has given me that. Hope this works . 😉
Pinky B.
il y a 2 ans
Ksenia S. il y a un an
For me it took after one use, you just gotta keep it in long enough. And the conditioner works great along with it :)