BeautyLipLip MakeupHaus Laboratories

by Haus Laboratories

HAUS LABORATORIES wants to inspire you to write your own beauty rules. Express yourself with GLAM ATTACK LIQUID SHIMMER POWDER, our highly pigmented, versatile, multifaceted liquid eyeshadow. RIP LIP LINER was made to have the best of both worlds—the...

Have you purchased the 3 pack: liquid shadow, liner and lipstick? What are the pros and cons of the products?
Are these products actually good? I love Lady Gaga but I wanted to know if anyone has ever tried them. Hardly no one is talking about her makeup line through social media.
Start your review of HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: HAUS of Collections: Eyeshadow, Lip Gloss, Lip Liner, HAUS of Angel Baby!
Erin P.
Orland Park, IL
This trio is IT!!!!! I love the liquid eye shadow and it’s so easy to apply. So dreamy. The lip liner is a perfect universal color!
Madison G.
Beaverton, OR
Perfect set for an everyday look! I love keeping my makeup looks in the same tone range, and this set provides for me to do a mauve lip and eye. The liner pairs well with other natural lipsticks and glosses. I don’t use the gloss as regularly as I reach for the other products in this set, as it isn’t as long lasting as other glosses I own, but a good addition to the set, giving you good bang for your buck.
Neal H.
Lawndale, NC
HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: HAUS of Collections: Eyeshadow, Lip Gloss, Lip Liner, HAUS of Angel Baby uploaded by Neal H.
The only redeeming thing about this entire line of products is the lip liner. The old fashioned pencil one not the twist up... Be sure you get the pencil. They work great and most of all last forever! Not many good colors but two are good, Rip and Myth are the names. (Really helpful when picking a COLOR right? Not. The entire line is like that.) The liquid eyeshadow is just gross. It clumps and smells funny; did not blend at all and I just could not use it. Same for the lip gloss. Smelled awful and it wears like cheap gloss...gooey and all over your face. I really wanted to love this line because I love Lady Gaga and her music and was one of the FIRST to get products but I just can't get behind something so cheap and obviously just a money grab. On top of everything you would think LG would have awesome packaging at least... Nope. I swear go to dhgate and you can find the exact same. Food for thought.... When the line was about to be launched Lady Gaga did an interview and cover of Allure magazine talking about the launch of the line and the only product she talked about like, over and over was the lip liner!!! Girl you knew that was the only thing you had going so you talked it up! I ain't mad...I bought 5 tubes of the liners I like. Cuz you ain't gonna be around long!
Alyssa D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use the lip liner and I think it’s amazing. It’s super creamy and goes on very easily without bleeding into the lines around my lip. I deff want to get more colors and build a collection of these liners because they are super amazing.
Caitlin G.
Andover, NJ
I love this whole collection. The shadow is stunning, I’ll sometimes wear it on its own or layer it over another pink shadow. The lip liner and gloss are a beautiful, natural combination. Great for an everyday look.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles, CA
I will comment on each piece individually, but my commentary for all of them will be the same = AMAZING! Lady Gaga truly created some high quality products. The liquid eyeshadow is pigmented, glides on very smoothly, and is non-irritating (something I have to be cautious of with eyeshadows because I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes). Her lip glosses are PERFECTION. Thick, very pigmented for a gloss, and just make my lips feel so pouty and beautiful. Her lip liner is one of my favorite lip liners that I own. It goes on very smoothly, evenly, and grips really well, to paint the perfect lip. I highly recommend adding some Haus Labs products to your collection. They are some high-performing, quality pieces for sure and I can't wait to see what else she comes out with.
Kelly T.
HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: HAUS of Collections: Eyeshadow, Lip Gloss, Lip Liner, HAUS of Angel Baby uploaded by Kelly T.
I just got these yesterday, i love the packaging, the eyeshadpw is so creamy and easy to blend, lasts all day love the color, the lipgloss goes on creamy and buttery, the price was right love bith products for first impressions
Hunter S.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE the liquid eyeshadow. i got the shade Aphrodite and it is so stunning. it looks very glittery. The gloss I thought was really good as well, it is very thick which some may not like, but i personally don’t have a problem with thick glosses as they last longer typically. The reason i give it 4 stars is that the lip liner i got (slayer) was INCREDIBLY streaky. it took me forever to get it to where it looked decent and it was very hard to work with. i’ve heard good things about the liners, so maybe her darker, vampy shades are more streaky than the rest.
Jordan R.
Madison Hts, MI
Super cute and fun! The liquid eyeshadow dries and does not smudge at all. It’s pretty easy to blend but you should work quickly to make sure when it sets it’s where you want it to be. It also goes on best with a brush. The liner is very smooth and the lip gloss does not get tacky or weird. It feels more like a chapstick to me as far as formula goes.
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
This set was amazing! The colors were beautiful and VERY pigmented. The eyeshadow is stunning! I was so glad to get ahold of this when it first came out. The price is a little high but youre paying for the quality which is great!