Haus Laboratories
by Lady Gaga: GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME, Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow

by Haus Laboratories

Empower your glam with our multifaceted GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME liquid eyeshadow. Longwearing, opaque coverage mesmerizes while the crease-resistant, true foil finish stays put so you can get messy with it. GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME comes in: Retro...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME, Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow!
Baltimore, MD
HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME, Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Lori A.
Review for: HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME, Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow
This is the first time I have wore a cream eyeshadow. I am doing the review for the Glam attack gunmetal. I can't believe how easy this was to apply and the color is very beautiful sleep and shiny. I do recommend this product and I will buy this product again. The package is very nice and sleek the applicator is easy to use I don't know why I waited so long to try cream eyeshadow the color and the picture looks darker than what it is. I adjusted the lighting in the one picture but now it is a little lighter than what it is. But I absolutely love this eyeshadow. [product:haus-laboratories-by-lady-gaga:-glam-attack-metallic-crème,-metallic-liquid-eyeshadow]
Some of the colors are nice, but i just can’t get the brown tones to blend nicely. These don’t stand on their own. You really need to use other shadows to make them work.
Beaverton, OR
I’ve used endless amounts of liquid eyeshadows and this one takes the crown! Very easy to blend and is buildable in multiple capacities. Most important to me is the pigmentation and ability to blend it for a smooth and natural finish. Regardless of the metallic, you are not left with a chunky feeling on your eyelids that other shimmery products can sometimes leave. Product is long lasting. Pairs well with other eyeshadow types.
Alexandria
HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME, Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Ian J.
Great product, easy application, bold impact. It’s creamy and intense, not the best for blending, but great for graphic looks! Paired two shades of the Metallic Creme with Haus Laboratories By Lady Gaga: Glam Attack Liquid Shimmer Powder, Liquid Eyeshadow, Chained Ballerina and Haus Laboratories By Lady Gaga: Liquid Eye Lie Ner, Black Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
This color is gorgeous and the product itself is incredibly versatile. I usually dot it on my eyelids - it blends beautifully and lasts all day, but it looks just as gorgeous dotted on the lips. It would work as a highlighter, too. Very impressed with this line.
Burghill, OH
HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME, Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Rachel C.
What a fantastic product! It has a great feel and look. It goes on really pigmented, but still sheer. It smells great. Dries quickly. Has a great shimmer. It is long lasting. Doesn't run when I sweat and it cleans off nicely.
HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga: GLAM ATTACK METALLIC CRÈME, Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by सराहनाSarahana
Super pigmented and has a learning curve. I’d recomment applying on the back of your hand and using a brush or finger to apply. Loved it!
N Hollywood, CA
I went to the pop up at the grove and tried these metallic cremes, I LOVE THEM! I had to buy retro, they are so smooth and creamy and easy to apply and tou can brush it out and once it sets it will stay! I kept rubbing it and it would not smudge at all! Retro is a very pretty champagne color.
Edmonton , AB
3,256 reviews
I am very impressed with these beautiful liquid eyeshadows. This product has an excellent formula. It is a thin liquid eyeshadow that feels lightweight on the eyes. It does not look thick or chunky on the eyes like some liquid eyeshadows. Although the formula is very thin, it has buildable pigment. You can apply this eyeshadow sheerly for a wash of colour and subtle shimmer, or you can build it up by applying two thin layers for opaque pigment and a more intense sparkle. I love the glitter in this product. It is very finely milled, so there are no obvious or chunky pieces of glitter. The glitter is so fine that the individual glitter pieces are not visible and the texture of the glitter is not visible. But, the glitter creates a beautiful sparkle when it catches the light. It illuminates the eyes and adds glamour to eye looks. These glitter liquid eyeshadows are very versatile because that can be worn day or night and they look beautiful on people of all ages. The glitter is subtle enough, especially when applied lightly, that it can work for all occasions. I have enjoyed experimenting with this product by trying different application techniques. You can apply an eyeshadow or eyeliner as a base, and then layer the Glam Attack eyeshadow over top. Depending on the colour applied as a base, each liquid eyeshadow can be transformed into a completely different colour. I think this product is reasonably priced and it performs well. It’s versatility makes it a product that can be used frequently. I highly recommend the Glam Attack eyeshadows!
Okay! This one is my favorite between liquid eyeshadows! It applies so easy, color is so beautiful and it doesn’t get messed when you open/close your eyes. It stays pretty long, it stayed even though I cried a lot when I was at Lady Gaga show 😅 [product:haus-laboratories-by-lady-gaga:-glam-attack-metallic-creme,-metallic-liquid-eyeshadow]

Looking for your answer?