Hauppauge Computer Works 1192 WinTV-HVR-1950 USB TV Tuner

Watch, pause and record TV over USB. Watch live HDTV or cable TV on your PC. Record your favorite TV shows to your computer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hauppauge Computer Works 1192 WinTV-HVR-1950 USB TV Tuner!
2 years agoAGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time