Hatfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon Classic

by Hatfield

Hatfield® Classic Hardwood Smoked Bacon.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 791.
For those who love bacon.
Vacuum packed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hatfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon Classic!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
My favorite local brand! Great consistent flavor every time and affordable prices! My go to.
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Keto family here and we love our bacon! Delicious and good priced. Only thing that gets annoying is sometimes it’s not sliced properly and some pieces are super thin. It’s like the machine isn’t working properly?? I’m not sure. Flavor is worth it.
Cara M.
Oreland, PA
I love this bacon! We always buy it when it’s on sale. It’s great for breakfast and then for BLTs for lunch!
Lauren E.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My whole family likes this bacon. It’s the only one we can agree on. The bacon keeps its shape and most of its length when frying.
Donielle W.
Ludington, MI
Who doesn't love bacon?! You can use bacon for all sorts of things, so i don't think it really matters the brand, just if you know how to cook it!

Looking for your answer?