ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesHatchimals
Hatchy Matchy Game with Two Exclusive CollEGGtibles

Hatchimals Hatchy Matchy Game with Two Exclusive CollEGGtibles

by Hatchimals

Do you have an EGG-straordinary memory? Put your skills to the test with Hatchy Matchy! Hide illustrations of your favorite Hatchimals and two exclusive CollEGGtibles of Tigrette and Raspoon inside 24 plastic eggs. Mix them all up and lay the eggs on a flat surface. Now the fun begins! Take turns opening each one to find pairs of matching Hatchimals! If you open an egg and find a CollEGGtible, you get to open three more! The first person to find the most pairs wins! To up the ante, head to Hatchimals.com and play using egg-vanced rules! Happy hatching!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hatchimals Hatchy Matchy Game with Two Exclusive CollEGGtibles!
Heather L.
Longview, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this game. She is obsessed with Hatchimals, so this matching game was right up her alley!
Amy S.
This game overall confused me. My daughter received this as a Christmas gift. She has played it a total of two times. Too many pieces to keep track of and does not keep little ones interested. Very boring in my opinion.
Victoria M.
Muy buenos animalitos muy originales me encanta cuando frotas el corazon para que nascan tenemos la mayoria de los mini hachimals

Looking for your answer?