BY NONE

Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I'm so surprised that this book doesn't have many reviews and it's so good! I read it in middle school and this made me more interested in reading more books. This book is so interesting I love this story it's so uncommon and it has so many details you feel as if you're there! I love this book so much you have to read it!!
This book is really good! I think I know it by memory lol I don't know how many times I've read it . This book is also a book who has left me with "what comes next" after we were done with the pages we needed to read that day ! This boy is very young and is left to survive, to put his mind to all ability, and live with the wilderness and live of , off it when his plane crashed with only himself no parents but a hatchet .
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
It is a best seller. I remember reading this in middle school. I'm not giving away any spoilers but I recommend buying this book. my friend has this book and he really likes it and claims it is his favorite book.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Very good,however, this book was assigned to my grandsons to read. They are in the 4th grade. After reading it myself I thought they were too young to understand what the ending of the story was teaching the main character. This is because of the lack of experiences a 4th grader has. I recommend this book, very good reading material, to be read by those of ages 13 and above.
Christa T.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this book, but survivalist stories scare the crap out of me. I had to read this on high school.