BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHatchbeauty Products
FOUND NOURISHING Liquid Foundation with Raspberry Oil, 180 Deep, 1 fl oz

Raspberry Seed Oil Esters - replenish essential moisture and plumps Clover Flower - enhanced for healthy, radiant looking skin

Does anyone feel like this has buildable coverage?
Start your review of Hatchbeauty Products FOUND NOURISHING Liquid Foundation with Raspberry Oil, 180 Deep, 1 fl oz!
Lindsay S.
1,331 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw this at my local Walmart and decided to grab it up and give it a shot my beauty weakness is foundations love trying new ones the foundation it self is about a medium coverage was able to build it up it has a beautiful natural looking finish to it my skin looked beautiful and healthy while still looking flawless it is not as long lasting as others but I still think it is good and worth giving a try for the price.
Melanie A.
College Sta, TX
Hatchbeauty Products FOUND NOURISHING Liquid Foundation with Raspberry Oil, 180 Deep, 1 fl oz uploaded by Melanie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was nervous to try this foundation especially about the coverage and I was amazed. It covered all my flaws and I applied it with a wet beauty blender and then set it with the setting powder. The color I chose matched my skin tone really well too! I would definitely purchase this again only downfall is it can only be found at certain Walmart’s.
Debra G.
New Windsor
Love this foundation!! Its has amazing coverage weather your using a blending sponge or brush!! I love the fact that it has full coverage but with out feeling heavy!! Highly recommended this foundation
Chelsey M.
This is a very nice foundation and a very smooth application. hadha hu al'asas latif jiddaan watatbiq suls jiddaan.
Kelli S.
Bentonville
This product does well for being "natural." It covers pretty well and looks good on the skin, but it does wear off as the day goes on. It is a great price, and it does it's job. I would buy it again.
michelle H.
Abbeville, LA
I love how nourishing my face feels using it. Blends in very well not blotchy at all. I haven't used liquid foundation in a long time but I really love it
Simply K.
Nairobi
I thought I would be a greasy mess upon application but this was not the case with this foundation. Especially once I set it with the  FOUND Mattifying Powder Foundation with Rosemary, 180 Deep, 0.28 fl oz it was good to go. The scent was quit off putting to me but it quickly faded away. I believe this product sets dewy which I have come to like off late.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...