Hatchbeauty Products FOUND Mattifying Powder Foundation with Rosemary, 160 Tan, 0.28 fl oz

BY HATCHBEAUTY PRODUCTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Rosemary â mattifies skin and controls excess facial oil Marshmallow Root Extract - moisturizes and calms see more...

Review (1)
αℓ S.
Randolph, MN
I really had never heard of this brand prior to buying it! I love that I can have the option of using a powdered foundation if I am not feeling the liquid foundation! I have paired this with my liquid foundation and it really gave me the flawless skin look I was trying to achieve!

back