Hatch Mild Chopped Green Chiles uploaded by Jennifer R.

Hatch Mild Chopped Green Chiles

Hatch Mild Chopped Green Chiles: Flame roasted Robust flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
This is as close as you’re gonna get to fresh chilies. I love them, I could eat them straight out of the can! They’re a healthy, versatile topping that you can put on nearly anything. Eggs, pizza, nachos, burgers, they’re delicious on all of them!
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
My fave chopped green chiles if I can't get fresh. Definitely a go to for green chile echiladas, smothered burritos and so much more. Can be a little pricier than the others but 100% worth the extra little bit. Best part is not too much skin to be found like in the competitors.
Sora I.
These are the way to go in terms of canned green chiles (officially converted by friends from New Mexico). I usually used these in enchilada casserole with Hatch Green Chile Enchilada sauce and it enriches the rich, tangy flavor!
Amanda N.
I love using these for our enchiladas. They have a great, mild flavor that adds dimension and a nice texture to any dish. Love them.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
So good! These are really perfect for adding into dishes, like queso or tacos. Love adding these into a dish for an extra kick!
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
These are great. Hatch is a great brand and these chiles aren't too hot. These are really easy to use and convenient.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
These are the perfect size and spicy level ! We use these In our enchiladas and nachos always a hit!
Jessica H.
I love these. I use them in tons of recipes and they have the perfect heat and flavor
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
These are AMAZING. They have such great flavor! I would definitely recommend these!