Hatch Farms, Inc. Hatch Farms#44; Inc. 30621 Hatch Farms Mild Red Enchilada 12x14 OZ

BY HATCH FARMS, INC.

Hatch Farms Mild Red Enchilada (12x14 OZ). Our produce is the freshest you can find anywhere, as it is picked on Tuesdays then shipped out the same day. This decriptions is informational only. Please review the actual product for ingredients and suggested serving prior to use. see more...

Tara D.
West Linn, OR
I thought the flavor was good, but it was definitely spicier than what I would classify as "mild." My husband usually enjoys spicier food than I do and he uses various hot sauces, but after eating this, he actually ran to the sink and started rinsing his mouth out! Maybe we just got a weird batch?
Julia M.
Yum! Use this to make some super easy and fast Enchilada Soup!! 1 Can Beef Broth, 1 Can Black Beans, 1 Can creamed corn, 1 Can diced tomatoes, 1 lb. ground beef seasoned with Taco seasoning mix, 1 Can Hatch Enchilada Sauce, bring to a boil, allow to simmer for 20-30 mins. Top with sour cream and thinly sliced fried corn tortillas and YUMMMO great warm and hearty soup!!!
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
I usually make my own sauce, but i was in a bind one night and had my roommate run out to get this. It was surprisingly good. I thought it was a bit too runny for my taste, but i know people who like it a bit watery, so i guess it is all about preference.
Amy  M.
Fresno, CA
This is a pretty good enchilada sauce probably my second choice from the palmas enchilada sauce. But i do enjoy making the sauce home made much tastier but if you don't have time to make a sauce canned sauce is always a good second option.
rosalie g.
This sauce taste so good!! I use for a quick easy meal. I make chili quiles...Taste so goo with olives and monterey jack cheese...
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
I love this enchilada sauce! it's perfect for throwing on top of some easy enchiladas and some cheese on top of that! Yummy!
Kia H.
I have to say the best enchilada sauce ever. Not to spicy and its affordable.