Baby & ToddlerChildren's BeddingCrib Mattresseshatch baby inc.

Both night light and sound machine, rest is designed using scientifically proven light colors that promote healthy circadian rhythms and melatonin production with white noise to aid sleep. Rest is fully customizable, programmable, controlled from your smartphone. As your child moves from bassinet to big kid bed, rest grows with your needs first providing soft light for middle of the night diaper changes and nursing sessions, then alerting your toddler when it is ok to get out of bed in the morning. Reinventing bedtime to get your family a better night’s rest. This product contains one Rest and a set of 3 confetti coverlets located inside of the box to use for customizing your Rest.

Material: Plastic

MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Rest combines nightlight, sound machine, and time-to-rise alert in one easy-to-use device that you can control from your phone! Customize color, brightness, sound, and volume level. Set programs to turn off and on automatically based on your familys sleep schedule.; EASY TO USE - Rest can be programmed to turn on automatically, can be adjusted remotely via phone, or can be tapped on manually as needed. Control remotely via easy-to-use Hatch Baby Rest app. No need to disrupt a sleeping baby!; GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - Rest grows with your childs needs - providing soft light and white noise for midnight newborn feeding sessions, the comfort of a nightlight for a preschooler, plus a time-to-rise setting for your older child! Includes toddler lock feature and stays cool throughout the night for safety.; ENCOURAGES BETTER SLEEP - Create the ideal sleep environment for your child. Choose from preset sound and color combinations recommended by sleep experts!&; Requirements - Smartphone or tablet running iOS (9 or higher) or Android (Lollipop or higher)

Fabric Content: 100% Plastic

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.00 x 4.00 x 6.20 Inches

I've always wondered if these are worth the price? What are your experiences with this?
Does this product change colors?
Is it loud enough to block out noise from the house?
Start your review of Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets!
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this baby product. By far one of my favorite purchase. I actually have two, one for each of my kids. They sleep with it every night. I like that there is an app that I can use to control the light and sounds settings from my phone.
Jessica F.
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Jessica F.
5 stars forever. We have TWO of these in our house and my MIL had one as well because it is so easy to use and had so many great features. There are just so many great things about it:can be controlled from your phone from any room, so many adjustments can be made to get it just right, so many sound options, the programs you can set, the simple design, the ease of turning it on or off, and the list goes on. We highly recommend this sound machine!
Bahar K.
El Cajon, CA
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Bahar K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this device. It helps so much and the sound is great and very smooth. It definitely canceled out outside noise. I also love allllll the colors it displays! To top it off the fact that I can use it with my phone is a game changer for sound machines.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Target
This has been one of the most useful and amazing gifts I received with the birth of my daughter Kendall. I used it every single day to soothe her and sometimes even myself while dealing with the many jobs as a new mom. I highly recommend this to any new parent. So useful with the app to change things in the next room. Wonderful. Absolutely no complaints! Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets
Beena H.
Indianapolis, IN
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Beena H.
The Hatch is honestly one of my favorite purchases for my newest baby. It has made sleep training so much easier. Every time I turn it on to a different saved mode, my baby knows what time it is almost immediately. Like for example, she knows that when I have the purple light on, we’re starting our bed time routine and she falls into familiar patterns. She starts winding down and letting me take her for a bath and then story time. And when she hears the white noise sound turned on with no light, it’s time to sleep the night away! It’s been amazing. I also took it with me on a road trip and as soon as she saw/heard the different lights and sounds, she knew what time it was and followed her familiar routine. It’s also a life saver when we have to adjust sound or light and don’t want to go into her nursery to do it. I ended up purchasing one for my 4 year old to help her learn when it’s time to rise or stay in her room for quiet time. Best thing ever!
Lexi B.
Tulsa, OK
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Lexi B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Mommas!! If you want your baby to sleep better use the red light when you use this product because red lights promote the production of melatonin. I’ve used this product since I’ve brought my son home and as soon as it turns on he knows it’s time for bed
Marissa A.
N Providence, RI
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Marissa A.
Love the hatch! We use it all day everyday! We use white noise at night and lullabies for my daughters midday nap and we have the colors set to rainbow. I’m not sure if it makes a difference for my daughter but it definitely did for me and my boyfriend when we tried it out while I was still pregnant. Amazing product would definitely recommend!
Diana P.
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Diana P.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I don’t know what I would do without my Hatch! Baby is 13 months been using since day! You can do so many things with it customize your own schedule, love that has different sounds you can choose from and the different colors ! What I love the most is the connect to the phone feature, if sometimes I forget to turn it on before getting to bed I just turn it on my phone mange everything on there! We can’t sleep with out it! Highly recommend!! [product:hatch-baby-rest-sound-machine-night-light-&-time-to-rise-with-confetti-coverlets]
Caitlin S.
Zephyrhills, FL
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Caitlin S.
Purchased at: Target
We love our Hatch. It is definitely a life saver. Having it on for the baby works wonders. I love that I can pick the sound and light using the app or the hatch itself. It can get loud or quiet as well. My only complaint is that unless using the app, it’s a bit annoying to mess with to turn off. But in general, probably one of my favorite baby items. It truly works wonders!!!hatch baby inc.
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise with Confetti Coverlets uploaded by Ana V.
Purchased at: Target
It’s amazing for the baby , and for adults too; it have sound machine , night light and you control it from your phone The app is so easy to use and the colors are amazing . It really help to relax , I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...