BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Take monitoring your baby's progress to the next level with the Grow Scale from Hatch Baby. This wireless smart scale records weight, feeding times and amounts, diaper changes, sleep and more. Plus, it can share data with doctors and caregivers. see more...

Review (1)
Michelle L.
Jackson Hts, NY
I just had my first baby 4 months ago and I probably have purchased close to every single baby product on the market. This is by far one of my favorite baby products. As a new first time parent you worry about everything including whether or not your baby is eating enough, gaining enough weight, or needs their diaper changed. The Hatch Baby Grow allows you to do all three. The Hatch Baby Grow is a changing pad scale. It’s super easy to use with the downloadable app and connects to your phone via Bluetooth. There you are able to track feedings by weighing your baby before and after the feeding, weigh your baby, and use it as an actual changing pad as well. If it gets dirty, you can easily wipe it down. I love how it records the weights of your baby so you can see how your little one has grown. I use the included Hatch Baby app on a daily basis since I have found that it is the easiest app to use for tracking feedings, sleep, weight, etc. It is a bit pricey but I purchased mine at Bed Bath Beyond & was able to apply the 20% coupon. Worth the splurge in my opinion.