BeautyHairHair ProductsHask
Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil65oz

Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz

by Hask

Infused with a floral tea scent. Need a hair pick-me-up? This lightweight, ultra-fine rice starch formula, enriched with chia seed, acts quickly to soak up oil and odor, leaving hair with weightless volume.

Is the scent overwhelming? I am very sensitive to strong scents
First time I tried this I loved it. Second and third, not so much. Has anyone else felt the same way about it?
Best dry shampoo? Does anyone use [product:hask-volumizing-dry-shampoo-sulfate-free-chia-seed-and-herbaceous-scent-63-fl-oz-net-wt-43-oz] ? Any other recommendations?
Start your review of Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz!
Adele F.
wirral
2,597 reviews
I love this product are use it all the time some days I can’t be bothered roll washing my hair so I could just play it
Sara K.
MELBOURNE, VIC
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Sara K.
Review for: 6.5 oz
Dry Shanpoo has always been a life saver for me when I am having a bad hair day , these days I am using hask chia seed dry shampoo and I love the volume it gives to my hair , it is so light weight & is infused with chia seed formula which helps to transform your hair from lifeless to voluminous 👌🏻 the ultra - fine rich rice starch in it helps to quickly absorb the oil & odour leaving your your so fresh , clean , voluminous & bouncy ✨
Sabrina G.
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Sabrina G.
Review for: 4.3 oz
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz I’m really not a fan of this. It never makes my hair look fresh, and leaves a bunch of white marks all over.
Carly M.
Austin, TX
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Carly M.
Hands down my favorite dry shampoo. A little goes a long way here. I feel like even the next day my hair still feels clean. It is very volumizing and makes my roots feel light. If I remember right, it’s a bit on the expensive side, but worth it for any lover of dry shampoo
Mandi M.
Gastonia, NC
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Mandi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 4.3 oz
I always loved the idea of dry shampoo but couldn’t find “the one”. Everyone I tried left residue in my hair or little white flakes. HASK chia seed is by far the best!!! It leaves no residue and smells amazing!
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: Target
Very disappointed in this product. It didn’t do anything to my hair except add fragrance. It’s supposed to absorb oil but it didn’t do that. I added extra product in case I wasn’t adding enough and I made sure to shake the bottle really well. Wouldn’t recommend this at all!
Isabel Z.
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Isabel Z.
I really liked this dry shampoo! If you blend it well it does not leave white residue in your hair. I only use it when I do not wash my hair for one day and it works just fine. It also has a great scent. Would recommend.
Paola R.
Doral, FL
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Paola R.
Me encanta, es ideal para emergencias su olor es muy suave y su precio es muy accesible, lo super recomiendo
juliana G.
Cleveland, TX
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by juliana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Used it once and fell in love with it! By far one the best dry shampoos I’ve used. It smells amazing and leaves no residue on my hair.Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz
Lily S.
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz uploaded by Lily S.
It smells really good, works fine, it truly helps to keep your hair pretty without having to wash it. It is possible that leaves a little bit of white dust but that's only if you put too much product on your hair. I bought it on Sally beauty supply and I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor M.
Penfield, NY
il y a 7 mois
Jenna W. il y a 7 mois
Batiste! Best brand I’ve tried.
Kaitlyn B.
Garden City, MI
il y a 2 ans
Does Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz leave behind a white residue like a lot of dry shampoos I’ve tried in the past?
Jaymi G. il y a 2 ans
There’s a little, but as soon as you blend it in to your hair it’s gone and you can’t tell. Not nearly as bad as other ones I’ve tried before.
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 3 ans
Mariana U. il y a 2 ans
I also like the purple from hask. Try the dry shampoo foam from pantene, it is a little weird thar is foam but it works great for me!
Lulu M.
Abudhabi , Abudhabi
il y a 3 ans
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil6.5oz I just buy it ... can someone tell me how to use it ?
Emily K. il y a 3 ans
I hold this about a foot from my scalp and spray all over while holding up chunks of my hair. I then let it sit about 3-10 minutes (or however many I have) while running my fingers through it. I have dark brown hair, and so I remove any extra powder by rubbing a towel through my hair (just like I do when I dry it after a shower). After this last step, my hair literally feels like I just took a shower, washed, and dried it.