Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by S. W.Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Meg c.Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Annemarie R.

BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Your ultimate hair care pick-me-up is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash and extend your style with this lightweight, chia seed infused formula to transform hair from lifeless to voluminous. Ulta-fine rich starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair big, bouncy and clean. Amping up your beauty routine has never been this easy. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Krista S.
Krista S.
Hoboken, NJ
I wasn't sure if I would ever switch from Batiste tinted dry shampoo, but my friend recently raved about the Hask Chia Seed Volumizing dry shampoo and I had to try it. I am in love! I do like that Batiste has the colored tint, but I don't feel like I need to use that when my hair is up-to-date refreshed with highlights. I am so inspired to try the whole line, honestly. Last week I went 4 days without washing my hair and that is huge for me. I am loving this dry shampoo. Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.

Note: I am dirty blonde with cool, blonde natural-looking highlights. My hair is very fine and flat.
Meg c.
Meg c.
I have tried a multitude of dry shampoo to seemingly just "settle" for the results. I was having some success with one from Dove but was burning through a can a week, with only every two days use.

A few weeks ago I discovered HASK had a line of several dry shampoos for less than $10 a can at Walgreens. Being that I have pin-straight fine hair, I choose the Chia Seed because of its volume ability.

I WILL NEVER USE A DIFFERENT DRY SHAMPOO EVER AGAIN!

This is hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever tried and each bottle lasts me several weeks, with daily use.

I absolutely hate blow drying my hair so I try to avoid washing it like the plague! Today is Friday and I haven't washed my hair since Monday and won't wash it until Sunday.

Unlike most dry shampoos, this DOES NOT make my hair chalky or waxy feelings. Even my hair dresser didn't believe me when I told him I had it in my hair at my last appointment because the texture of my hair didn't feel like dry shampoo residue.
Angeline P.
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
I have been on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo for over a year, since my last was discontinued, and I finally found it by accident. I have short, fine hair, so it's hard for me to find a product that doesn't weigh my hair down. This has helped me achieve a new hair goal - I can go three days without washing my hair and it still looks good! I especially love this because it's cheap, gives me volume, makes my hair look clean, and still leaves it manageable enough to brush through. I am so sold!
Madison L.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Ariana I.
Ariana I.
I absolutely loved this when I first bought it and now (after a month) It doesn't seem to have the same effect on my hair. I found dry shampoo is best applied on my hair at night so that it can soak up the oil and will leave less residue. The product definitely leaves a bit of white powder on your hair so be careful if your hair is dark!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I started using dry shampoo to extend the life of my "fashion" colored hair. This absorbs my oils the best and I don't have to wash my hair for at least a week and helps keep the volume. It doesn't leave a whitecast after I run my fingers through my hair. It also smells amazing!
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Montgomery, IL
This is my GO TO dry shampoo. It's my saving grace on days there isn't time for a shower. The grease is gone and it lasts all day, plus it smells fantastic and the can lasts forever. I highly recommend for those looking for a dry shampoo that also brings hair body back!
Annemarie R.
Annemarie R.
My absolute favorite dry shampoo I've found! I absolutely love the smell and would wear it as perfume if they sold it as such. I apply it at night so as not to have the visible white look and it will last two days. Gives my hair the volume I need after sleeping on it!
Blaine E.
Blaine E.
Clemson, SC
My roommate began using this dry shampoo and raved to me about it. Dry shampoo seems to never work for me and I was my hair almost every day: ( However, I tried this dry shampoo of hers and really liked it and went and bought it for myself. However, some days it works better than others. But I want to try out the other types of it. Hask is one of my favorite brands!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Tucson, AZ
My new all time favorite dry shampoo!! I have been recommending this to everyone! It is affordable and works great. Doesn't leave a white cast after working into your hair and even better it doesn't leave a bad texture to my hair! I have already re-purchased!