Add a Photo

By HASK
Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Your ultimate hair care pick-me-up is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash and extend your style with this lightweight, chia seed infused formula to transform hair from lifeless to voluminous. Ulta-fine rich starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair big, bouncy and clean. Amping up your beauty routine has never been this easy. Made in USA
Krista S.
Krista S.
Hoboken, NJ
May 10, 2017, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
I wasn't sure if I would ever switch from Batiste tinted dry shampoo, but my friend recently raved about the Hask Chia Seed Volumizing dry shampoo and I had to try it. I am in love! I do like that Batiste has the colored tint, but I don't feel like I need to use that when my hair is up-to-date refreshed with highlights. I am so inspired to try the whole line, honestly. Last week I went 4 days without washing my hair and that is huge for me. I am loving this dry shampoo. Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.

Note: I am dirty blonde with cool, blonde natural-looking highlights. My hair is very fine and flat.
Madison L.
Madison L.
June 17, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Blaine E.
Blaine E.
Darlington, SC
June 20, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
My roommate began using this dry shampoo and raved to me about it. Dry shampoo seems to never work for me and I was my hair almost every day: ( However, I tried this dry shampoo of hers and really liked it and went and bought it for myself. However, some days it works better than others. But I want to try out the other types of it. Hask is one of my favorite brands!