BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Your ultimate hair care pick-me-up is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash and extend your style with this lightweight, chia seed infused formula to transform hair from lifeless to voluminous. Ulta-fine rich starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair big, bouncy and clean. Amping up your beauty routine has never been this easy. Made in USA see more...

Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the best dry shampoos I have tried! It is amazingly light weight and doesn't leave a sticky build up at all. In fact, my hair actually feels CLEAN after using it! My hair gets very oily the day after I wash it and this light weight spray magically absorbs the oil and gives my limp hair great volume! I totally recommend this dry shampoo. Even my boyfriend noticed how nice my hair smells today thanks to this spray. Love it!
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
This dry shampoo is a winner in my book! By far my favorite of the ones I've tried. It literally cools your scalp instantly and soaks up the oil very quickly! The smell is good too! Just make sure you comb through your hair to dissolve all the powder. I bought a giant bottle of it about 4 months ago and still have plenty left to use! It's very refreshing!
Yvette S.
Newville
Not only is the packaging pretty, it also smells AMAZING. It doesn’t leave a strong white cast either. This doesn’t weigh your hair down. It soaks up oils without leaving your hair feeling heavy. I have finally found my perfect dry shampoo...and trust me I cannot go without shampoo!!
Darci L.
AMAZING! I cannot recommend this dry shampoo enough. Hask is amazing but specifically the Chia Seed Oil is perfect for absorption and it smells divine. I use it on my clean hair for additional volume and the scent. It sprays white but is easy to mask and brush into your hair.
Brittany L.
Chattanooga
I have tried more dry shampoos than I can count. This is by far the best one I have tried. Better than Bastiste, yes I said it. This bottle lasts longer, doesn't make your hair feel tacky and still adds volume and soaks up the oil. I love the volumizing the best it adds texture makes it easier to curl & style fine silky hair. Love love love. Definitely sharing this with friends 💕
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
I have been on the hunt for the perfect dry shampoo for over a year, since my last was discontinued, and I finally found it by accident. I have short, fine hair, so it's hard for me to find a product that doesn't weigh my hair down. This has helped me achieve a new hair goal - I can go three days without washing my hair and it still looks good! I especially love this because it's cheap, gives me volume, makes my hair look clean, and still leaves it manageable enough to brush through. I am so sold!
Rachel M.
So much better than Batiste. I used batiste for a few years but after a couple days you could tell there was product buildup (not by looking at it but I could feel the dry shampoo there) and my roots were really dry. Well I picked this one up one day and I haven't looked back. There isn't much of a white cast. After 3 days I don't have that weird dry shampoo feeling there. It just feels like clean hair. I definitely won't be going back to batiste. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Brittany S.
Alliance
I really like that this is sulfate and paraben free!! It works pretty well! It does leave your hair a little "powdery" looking, but it does soak it after a few minutes!!
Lina M.
Austin
This by far has been the best dry shampoo that I have tried. They come in different scents the Chia Seed is my favorite it gives great volume and doesn’t smell like deodorant also comes with $1.00 off coupon it is an inexpensive product I love it and would recommend it!
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This dry shampoo is perfect for those days that you really should shower but don’t have time. It is very heavy so be careful you don’t get the white line but it works. It also adds amazing volume to make sure your hair isn’t flat.