Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Annemarie R.Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Meg c.

BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Your ultimate hair care pick-me-up is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash and extend your style with this lightweight, chia seed infused formula to transform hair from lifeless to voluminous. Ulta-fine rich starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair big, bouncy and clean. Amping up your beauty routine has never been this easy. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Krista S.
Krista S.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
I wasn't sure if I would ever switch from Batiste tinted dry shampoo, but my friend recently raved about the Hask Chia Seed Volumizing dry shampoo and I had to try it. I am in love! I do like that Batiste has the colored tint, but I don't feel like I need to use that when my hair is up-to-date refreshed with highlights. I am so inspired to try the whole line, honestly. Last week I went 4 days without washing my hair and that is huge for me. I am loving this dry shampoo. Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.

Note: I am dirty blonde with cool, blonde natural-looking highlights. My hair is very fine and flat.
Meg c.
Meg c.
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
I have tried a multitude of dry shampoo to seemingly just "settle" for the results. I was having some success with one from Dove but was burning through a can a week, with only every two days use.

A few weeks ago I discovered HASK had a line of several dry shampoos for less than $10 a can at Walgreens. Being that I have pin-straight fine hair, I choose the Chia Seed because of its volume ability.

I WILL NEVER USE A DIFFERENT DRY SHAMPOO EVER AGAIN!

This is hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever tried and each bottle lasts me several weeks, with daily use.

I absolutely hate blow drying my hair so I try to avoid washing it like the plague! Today is Friday and I haven't washed my hair since Monday and won't wash it until Sunday.

Unlike most dry shampoos, this DOES NOT make my hair chalky or waxy feelings. Even my hair dresser didn't believe me when I told him I had it in my hair at my last appointment because the texture of my hair didn't feel like dry shampoo residue.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
I started using dry shampoo to extend the life of my "fashion" colored hair. This absorbs my oils the best and I don't have to wash my hair for at least a week and helps keep the volume. It doesn't leave a whitecast after I run my fingers through my hair. It also smells amazing!
Blaine E.
Blaine E.
Darlington, SC
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
My roommate began using this dry shampoo and raved to me about it. Dry shampoo seems to never work for me and I was my hair almost every day: ( However, I tried this dry shampoo of hers and really liked it and went and bought it for myself. However, some days it works better than others. But I want to try out the other types of it. Hask is one of my favorite brands!
Annemarie R.
Annemarie R.
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
My absolute favorite dry shampoo I've found! I absolutely love the smell and would wear it as perfume if they sold it as such. I apply it at night so as not to have the visible white look and it will last two days. Gives my hair the volume I need after sleeping on it!
Jena B.
Jena B.
Beeville
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
This is my ride or die dry shampoo. The scents are amazing and it completely absorbs my oils and dirt leaving my hair feeling soft and clean even 3 days after washing. I always go back to it and pro, it's totally affordable!!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Athens, GA
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
I have oily hair and I did not feel like this dry shampoo did enough oil absorption for me. I prefer Batiste. It was voluminizing but it said long lasting oil absorption too and I didn't get what I expected from it.
Itzayana S.
Itzayana S.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.
I got this product at Walgreens and it is amazing... leaves your hair smelling clean and fresh and adds volume... this product is definitely effective it does want it claims to do ... I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for volume