BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Your ultimate hair care pick-me-up is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash and extend your style with this lightweight, chia seed infused formula to transform hair from lifeless to voluminous. Ulta-fine rich starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair big, bouncy and clean. Amping up your beauty routine has never been this easy. Made in USA see more...

Brittany B.
Let me start off by saying the smell of this is heaven and definitely would leave people thinking you just finished washing your hair. I love that it doesn't leave a residue and no white flakes even when my hair was my natural red or dyed burgundy/wine. I like that it gives a nice lift to my hair like i just stepped out of the salon from getting a blow out. My only down side to this is that i wished it lasted for like 8 hrs. My hair isn't a grease pit or anything its just flat and lifeless so dryshampoo gives it thag extra umpf and takes that bit of grease out i do have and this only last about 5-6 hrs on me and my hair is back to being flat again 😞 but I'll keep on buying it because it's my favorite smelling dry shampoo on the market right now and I'll just keep reapplying if i have to 💁
Hannah S.
Northlake, IL
So let me first start off by saying, Batiste dry shampoo used to be my holy grail. I wouldn't use anything else!! I felt like it left my hair feeling just too dry after a while. I have very fine hair so anything I put in my hair really shows. One day I was at Walgreens and I was looking in the Hask section because I had tried their shampoo and loved it! I decided to try the dry shampoo with a couple of other items (which I loved as well). This doesn't make my hair feel dry after piling it on! I love it so much and I will continue to purchase this one over Batiste. This can also had tons of product for the price, it lasted me so much longer than the Batiste.
Lucy P.
I Love this product! My second day hair usually looks pretty gross by the end of the day. (I have dark, thick, pin straight hair, and if you have this hair type you know how grease shows up sooo easily 😒 ) With this dry shampoo I found out that I can spray some on in the morning, before it starts looking like a complete mess, and not have to worry about my hair looking terrible by the end of the night.
Following this method, this dry shampoo works well on third day hair as well! Pro tip: follow up with a hair dryer afterwards for some extra volume!

The smell of this spray is also amazing!

Dry shampoos made for dark hair usually contains a cocoa powder that ends up getting messy and under your fingernails.
This one contains a rice powder that soaks up the grease, sweat, and odor. It’s very light and comfortable to wear.
You can see a bit of a greyish color on dark hair. Just brush it in and you’ll be fine.

This product has saved so much time for me in the mornings! I recommend 100%
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz.

Not my favorite dry shampoo. Does not give my hair as much volume as other brands and definitely doesn't absorb the oil in my hair as well either. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of Hask brand hair products in general when it comes to volumizing. All the products I have tried have weighted my hair down and left it looking oily & flat. Do not recommend, much better drug store products out there for thin hair.
Stephanie D.
New Baltimore , MI
This stuff is my new favorite dry shampoo. I have the charcoal one of Hask as well, but I like this one more. It has a light smell and leaves my hair so soft. Everyones hair is different, but this works wonders on mine! Way better than the expensive brands that I have tried.
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
This is one of the best dry shampoos I have tried! It is amazingly light weight and doesn't leave a sticky build up at all. In fact, my hair actually feels CLEAN after using it! My hair gets very oily the day after I wash it and this light weight spray magically absorbs the oil and gives my limp hair great volume! I totally recommend this dry shampoo. Even my boyfriend noticed how nice my hair smells today thanks to this spray. Love it!
Michelle T.
Ok so ive been wanting to do a review not on this dry shampoo ive never tried this before. I wanted to write a review on Hask Chia seed oil shampoo and the matching conditioner so here's my review. I love it it has a beautiful mild scent it washes out nicely no knots,tangles or frizz. I can comb my hair with no issues my hair is fine/thin and highlighted. It adds a bit of volume to my hair it has a hydro boast in it which it great because it adds just a light hint of moisture without weighing my hair down or making it greasy. It also got rid of my dandruff which this product is not Target towards im not going to complain that's a great thing my scalp is extremely sensitive and this has been great. I definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner i will continue to buy this and i look forward to trying other products from Hask
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
I’m in love with this dry shampoo! I spat it heavily, ignoring the white cast on my hair. Let it sit for a couple minutes while I work on my make up, and then I rub a towel through my hair, which picks up al of the white residue and leaves behind clean, healthy, oil free, volumized roots!
Sarah C.
This smells amazing. It really does boost the volume of my thin hair, and does a great job absorbing the oil. I used it to stretch shampoos while I was on bedrest and the nurses always complemented my hair and how good I smelled.
kelsey m.
if your schedule is as hectic as mine, you will find this product to be handy as can be! infused with chai seed oil and a lovely floral scent you get the perfect combination between a powdery texture to leave your hair looking voluminus and shiny. it's  free of sulfate and artificial nonsense!! I personally go 2 sometimes 3 days without washing and my hair still looks and feels amazing. and he price point, you can't
 beat it!
Lulu M.
Abudhabi , Abudhabi
Hask Volumizing Dry Shampoo Chia Seed Oil - 6.5 oz. I just buy it ... can someone tell me how to use it ?