BeautySkinBath & BodyHask
Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray

Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray

by Hask

The all-you-need, repairing red wine infused spritzer with 10 incredible benefits! Repairs breakage, Reduces damage, Strengthens, Eliminates Frizz, Conditions, Detangles, Nourishes, Smooths, Shines, Thermal Protection

Do you recommend [product:hask-unwined-red-wine-10-in-1-leave-in-spray-8oz-pack-of-1] ?
Have you guys tried this product ? And do you think it works ?
Start your review of Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray!
Morgan  P.
Paducah , KY
Hask leave in conditioner is a winner you can't go wrong with this. It covers all your hair care needs. Breaking, split ends, heat protection, ect it leaves my hair soft as silk stronger. I use it every time I wash my hair. A little goes a long way but I'm greedy I spray alot. The smell of Hask is just delicious it delivers on every things it claims. Has you are batting it out of the park.
ashlyn B.
Kennesaw, GA
Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray uploaded by ashlyn B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me just tell you guys about my favorite hair product! First of all, the smell is to die for!! It also makes my hair so much easier to brush after my showers! I love using this product before I straighten my hair and just to refresh the smell! I highly recommend this product! I have had it for almost a year now and I still have some left so it definitely lasts a long ways!
Heather M.
Clanton
Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray uploaded by Heather M.
Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: ULTA
So, I couldn't find the "white wine" 10-in-1 leave in conditioner in the product list, so my review speaks of the white wine kind. I was very disappointed in this product. I have very dry, straight, thin hair. I thought since this product claims to be paraben free, that it wouldn't leave my hair feeling overly greasy....WRONG! Not only did my hair feel like a grease factory, but the product didn't do any of the things that it claims to as listed on the product packaging. Instead, my hair was left feeling course, yet oily, frizzy, tangled, and honestly, looking worse than before using this product. I gave the 2 stars because the packaging does appear elegant with nice pastel colors.
member-0ef8e
Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray uploaded by member-0ef8e
Purchased at: ULTA
So far, this is my favorite leave in conditioner. This product really repairs damaged hair. When I started using it, my hair was thin and damaged, but this product was one of the reasons for fixing my hair with the shampoo. I usually use it on wet hair after shower, and sometimes on dry hair.
Jennifer  S.
Clarkston, WA
Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray uploaded by Jennifer  S.
I just picked this up at my local Walmart. Oh man does it smell so good! It's free of all the nasty toxins and is cruelty free. Hask hair is coming out with some amazing products and treatments. they have some of the best hair deep conditions. HASK UnWined white Wine 10-in-1 Leave-In Spray 8oz, pack of 1
Sabrina F.
Springfield, MO
Hask Unwined Red Wine Leave-In Spray uploaded by Sabrina F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Been using this for about 2 weeks already and I’ve noticed it’s a perfect detangler and makes your hair super soft and shiny
Brigitte B.
Columbus, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is worth every penny spent. I have long thick curly hair that is sometimes hard to condition due to scalp issues. Rarely ever do I use an entire bottle of any product. I shampooed as usual, zero conditioner. A few sprays of this on my hair and a brush goes right through it without any resistance.
Brenda L.
Columbia, TN
I recently bought this hair detangler at. Ulta. Its a really great product. It detangles, conditions, softens and a few other things. It works great detangling my hair after I wash it. It smells great as well. I will continue to buy this because it works so well. I recommend this if your hair constantly tangles like mine does.
Alicia B.
Norfolk, NY
This is my holy grail hair care product. I have used Super Skinny and I have tried other hask leave-in/detangling products, but this one takes the cake. I order it from Ulta online and it makes life so much easier when you have extremely long hair! I had extremely long hair for years and only recently cut it because it was just that damaged, but this stuff still made it seem decent! Also the smell is divine.
Jennifer F.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This really does make my hair shiny and smells great but you have to be careful with how much you spray ! It is a little on the heavy side.