Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooHask
Thickening Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Biotin Boost with invigorating herbaceous scent, 56 fl oz NET WT 43 oz

by Hask

Need a boost? This lightweight, ultra-fine rice starch formula, infused with biotin, collagen and coffee, acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor. Leaves locks fresh and clean with visible lift.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HASK Thickening Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Biotin Boost with invigorating herbaceous scent, 5.6 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz!
Ewa B.
HASK Thickening Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Biotin Boost with invigorating herbaceous scent, 5.6 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
HASK Thickening Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Biotin Boost with invigorating herbaceous scent, 5.6 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz surprisingly good dry shampoo! I can keep my hair fresh up to 3 days with it- usually I like to wash them every day. Does not dry my scalp out, there is absolutely no white cast/residue. Scent is quite strong so be careful not to inhale it too much. Overall - big recommendations!
Sara P.
Shafter, CA
HASK Thickening Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Biotin Boost with invigorating herbaceous scent, 5.6 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Sara P.
I love this produc! I started using it when i realized how bad it is to wash my hair often but i hated how oily it gets but this HASK Thickening Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Biotin Boost with invigorating herbaceous scent, 5.6 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz has helped me!
Angel B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
HASK Thickening Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Biotin Boost with invigorating herbaceous scent, 5.6 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Angel B.
Really good dry shampoo! I highly recommened! 💛😊 it last all day for my oily hair! If you running out of dry shampoo pick up this one up! And its affordable 😊💛
Kimberly F.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is a great dry shampoo that doesn’t leave your hair looking chalky and powdery. It actually added a little luster to my hair while boosting volume and absorbing excess oil. Most dry shampoos give me a slight rash and itchy scalp, but this one doesn’t irritate at all. Used it Monday morning and my hair still looked great when i woke up on Tuesday!
Leah E.
I love this dry shampoo! It makes my hair feel and look super clean and fresh! I am very impressed and I am very satisfied with it! I can go up go a full week without washing my hair when I use this! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Mandi M.
Gastonia, NC
Love HASK anything honestly! But there dry shampoos are the best In my opinion. I rebuy them constantly.
Liz N.
This has been my least favorite dry shampoo from the drugstore. Because of the thickening agent, I feel like it cakes up in my hair, instead of absorbing the oils. Since I have dark hair, I can't afford for a dry shampoo to not brush out well. My can also had a bit of product left in it, but the nozzle no longer worked. I will not repurchase this.
Tianna C.
I really love this product it puts texture in you hair and doesn’t have a lot of residue. I would improve this product by not making it so heavy. But all and all a great product.
kristi C.
Simpsonville, SC
Love this dry shampoo ! It does a great job at making my hair look fresh and clean. This one specifically is thickening and I will say it does make my hair look full.
Ashley J.
Maitland, FL
Works well! I use this day 7-10 of no wash. It’s heavier, so it works well for the later days but not the first few days. Smells great. Need to watch how much you use so it doesn’t weigh your hair down too much or leave a powdery feeling in your hair.

Looking for your answer?