Hair CareHair ProductsShampooHask
Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ

HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ

by Hask

Awaken your senses with purifying tea tree oil and rosemary. This invigorating shampoo helps lift buildup and impurities while nourishing the scalp for refreshed, healthy-looking hair.

I’m getting conflicting reviews about this. Does this really help with dandruff?
Is this good for oily hair?
Is this shampoo of for dry thick hair and is it color safe?
Start your review of HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ!
Nina R.
San Antonio, TX
HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Nina R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love the tea tree in my scalp, nice & refreshing, lots of lather 🧼 I feel it cleanses my hair well too & bonus- no sulfates or Parabens but it sadly makes my hair so frizzy!! Thats why I gave it a 3 star HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ
Celinaa F.
Wittmann, AZ
HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Celinaa F.
Purchased at: Walmart
It feels so amazing on my scalp I like to alternate with shampoos , I use this one when I need a refresh scalp
Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
I really wanted to love this shampoo because I love most of their products. There is nothing particularly wrong with it; it smelled nice, wasn't drying, and the price was great. I was hoping this would replace my Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo, and it doesn't even come close. I can barely tell there it has tea tree oil in it! HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Melissa B.
I have been on the hunt for a tea tree oil shampoo for my husband that’s similar to the Paul Mitchell one, but more affordable!! This one is super affordable at Target and it does have the tingling feeling of the Paul Mitchell one, but he says it doesn’t smell the same. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s probably the rosemary oil, he says it smells good, just not the same as the one he loves. Overall this is a a great shampoo, it doesn’t dry his hair out at all and we will most likely repurchase once he runs out!
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Veronica P.
I love tea tree oil shampoo in the summer so I thought I'd try these out. Although they do smell like tea tree oil they did not give me the intense tingle that I was looking for. I love to go for a walk in the summer get all hot and sweaty then come home and take a shower using these products to help me cool off. I also use the conditioner that I leave on while I use my body wash and shave all those important areas. That lets the tea tree oil penetratecmy head and if I'm going to get a tingle this is when it would happen. Love this product! HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ Hask Tea Tree & Rosemary Oil Scalp Care Conditioner - 12 fl oz
Rolaa S.
Syracuse , NY
HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Rolaa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really amazing shampoo for people with oily hair or just when you want to get the dirt and junk out your hair it really gets everything out the scent is a bit strong but it’s not unpleasant it’s very refreshing smell the smell lasts until the next time you shower it’s really great only think I’d say is it’s kinda drying so use oils of hair creams to moisturize you hair after use soo much better than bigger brand shampoos cheap and really good ingredients recommended try it out!!
Antonetta G.
Kutztown, PA
HASK Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary Invigorating Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Antonetta G.
This is such a great product for a dry, itchy scalp. It smells absolutely amazing and it makes my scalp feel so clean. It doesn’t burn like some tea tree oil products do and it leaves my hair feeling amazing!
Bodhisatva P.
Brighton, MA
I bought this with sole purpose of the scent the tree oil and Rosemary are highly felt. As mentioned my hair type is oil at the top and frizzy at the bottom so it’s quite confusing what goes best but if you are down for a scent this is best .
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
This is one of my go to shampoo which I need my hair to feel invigorated and I love that this product is sulfate free.
Valerie G.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve only used this twice so far. I bought this product for the Tea Tree Oil in it. My hair felt amazing afterwards. Super soft and smooth. It smelled more like a men’s product, but I liked the way it smelled. I plan on buying it again.