BeautyHair ProductsHask
Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz

Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz

by Hask

NULL

Does this help with flakes?
Start your review of Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz!
Amanda L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was decent. I liked the idea of the cooling and soothing aspect of this product. I was hoping for a tingling feeling on the scalp, but I did not get that. This product did help condition my hair, but I wish it made my hair feel a little softer. I did enjoy that this product has thermal protection. The smell is a cool tea tree oil scent. I don’t think I will repurchase.
Kirstian S.
Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz uploaded by Kirstian S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have suffered from dry scalp and dandruff since I was a child. After telling my cosmetologist that I do not use dandruff shampoos/conditioners due to them drying my hair out, she advised I use a tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner combo. Sadly, the brand she recommended was not in my price range. This was the same for a few brands while others had some ingredients that I just did not want to use on my hair. This is where my search began. I explored many options until I came across this product, in Walmart to my great surprise. I decided to give it a try and I'm so happy that I did. It instantly soothes my scalp itchiness, detangels, and tames my frizz. After continual use, it has also helped with both my scalp and hair dryness. My hair does NOT feel oily after applying it thoroughly to my scalp and hair. Another bonus is that this product has no sulfates, parables, phthalates, drying alcohol, or artificial colors. I recommend anyone suffering from itchy, dry scalp give this product a try. NOTE: Make sure you shake well before use.
Sahrish B.
Lynbrook, NY
Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz uploaded by Sahrish B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My favorite spray ever. This calms down my scalp so much because I suffer from dandruff. The itchiness and flakes go away and gives it relief. I love the smell of this so so much. Would definitely buy this again and again!
Kristine G.
Garland, TX
I accidentally stumbled on this product. I was looking for something that would detangle my hair after shampooing and also make it shiny. This happened to be on clearance at my Walgreens so I decided to try it. I fell in love with it! I have fine, thin hair so i needed something that wouldn't weigh it down. This is light as a feather in my hair. I use it on my wet hair and also on my dry hair to add bounce and get rid of the frizzies..this is one product i will swear by!!!
Valerie G.
El Paso, TX
Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz uploaded by Valerie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my favorite leave in conditioner it leaves my hair really soft and I love the fact that helps me with my itchy scalp I get during the summer days it has a pleasant smell and I really recommend
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this brand and this specific collection but this must is a no for me...dries out your hair and gives you nasty crispy curls 🤮 doesn’t even smell that good
Saadiqua A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Hask Tea Tree Oil & Rosemary 5-in-1 Leave-In Spray 6 oz uploaded by Saadiqua A.
I really like this tea tree oil from hask it definitely makes my hair feel soft and smooth!
Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera, CA
I am so happy that I found this product. I get it at Ulta amd Hask has a lot of sales usually so I stay stocked up. I love the tingly feeling of tea tree in on my roots and it makes it soooooo easy to detangle my curls. That's the best part no more loosing hair trying to detangle, my brush just slides right through my curls.
Sarah K.
This is great. The price point is so good. And it leaves my hair super shiny. And it feels nice on my dry scalp.
Rachel P.
Riverside, WA
I love this 5-in-1 spray! It does a great job of detangling my hair without weighing it down and it soothes my dry flaky scalp! I use this immediately after a shower and it's made such a difference in my scalp health and I have so much less dandruff!