HASK Sweet Escape Miami Glow Deep Conditioner

HASK Sweet Escape Miami Glow Deep Conditioner

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.Adds shine. Moisturizes. Tames frizz. Anti-breakage. Strengthens.Not tested on animals.Sweet Escape Deep Conditioner Miami Glow.Sweet Escape by HASK.Palm trees bottle service & radiant hair.Smells like: a tropical drink.Junk-free formula.Net Wt.1.75 Oz e 50 g.Gluten Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HASK Sweet Escape Miami Glow Deep Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Garden Grove, CA
HASK Sweet Escape Miami Glow Deep Conditioner uploaded by Hillary T.
I found this at Big Lots for only a dollar. I decided decided try it because I love Hask hair products and I love this packaging. The deep conditioner smells very good and I love the thick consistency. I have dry ends due to them being bleached and dyed. It made my hair super soft and more manageable. I love how it is cheap and travel sized so I can take it anywhere.

Looking for your answer?