Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Kristen H.Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Astrid H.Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Indira H.

BY HASK #57 in Conditioning Treatments

Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment for dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Is it worth it?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where the heck they get the placenta? Lol just c...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on a whim from Walgreens. It was on sale for a really great price. I can see why because it really, unfortunately, did nothing for me. Generally, I really like hask products. This one however, did not make the cut.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Hair mask. I think Hask makes very wonderful hair products. Their products smell amazing. This deep conditioning treatment really helps my dry and damaged hair. I have color treated hair with split ends so this works wonders.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this after I color my hair. It's been around for a long time and is a trusted hair repair product. It provides much needed strength to dry fragile hair.
Kristy B.
This hair mask saved my hair. I used to use a lot of heat styling products so my hair had lots of split ends and dryness towards the ends. I started using this at least once a week, some weeks twice or even three times and it helped A LOT. I used some other treatments as well which is why I only gave this product four stars because I feel that all the health success of my hair is not only attributed to it, but definitely made a difference.
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I abuse my hair some from using heat on it to coloring it so when I need a boost I always use this product. I dry my hair completely then work this product in from roots to ends. This restored moisture to my hair when it was feeling like straw.
Tori M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly, long hair that tends to get very dry and frizzy. This treatment brings the life back to my hair. I tend to use about a vial and a half since I have so much thick hair, but after massaging it through my curls and continuing with my usual routine, my curls are super bouncy, shiny and frizz-free.
Lenka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product smells weird but it honestly does help with damaged hair left it in my hair overnight and wrapped a hot towel around my hair before going to sleep and woke up with much softer locks that were full of life again. i liked it but the smell is very strong and i dont know if i would repurchase it.
Sreya S.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome deep conditioning treatment for my curly hair! I'm not particularly fond of the smell, its a bit too sweet for me, but it really made my hair quite soft and vivacious.  For a bargain brand deep conditioner, this does a great job.  You really can't go wrong with this product.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the original version of this product but lately when I use it it makes my hair feel very spongy. It may have been the other products that I had on my hair during the conditioning process so that is why I did not give it a 1 star. Typically, it leaves my hair feeling very soft.
Victoria H.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of the hask placenta products are great. I have fine curly hair so I need the extra protein as I'm prone to breakage. The vials are really small so if you have a lot of hair you'll definitely need more than one. They are really easy to apply and I find that processing them with some heat enhances the effects of the product.
Does anyone know where the heck they get the placenta? Lol just curious.
Laura Sofía R.