Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Astrid H.Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Kristen H.

BY HASK #58 in Conditioning Treatments

Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment for dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Is it worth it?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where the heck they get the placenta? Lol just cur...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is an absolute life saver! In just one use my over processed hair felt so much healthier! It does smell a little weird but it's not overbearing and your hair won't smell like it. I believe the placenta comes from either a cow or sheep so it's definitely not human. I got mine at Sally's in the 5 Oz bottle and plan to buy more when I run out. I hope they never discontinue this because I can't live without it. Seriously, I dye my hair a lot so it needs this. Lol. Also, the hask henna n placenta mask within this line is awesome and I highly recommend buying both if your hair is at its wits end.
Latisha W.
Latisha W.
Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA
This product didnt work so well on my hair. It didnt leave my hair feeling any different and I suffered a lile bit more breakage afterward. I had read great reviews for this product prior to trying but it wasnt for me. I hope that others have a better experience than I do
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Don't knock it until you try it. This stuff will save your hair. I do wish there was a more convenient and less messy applicator. But it is effective. I use this when dying my hair has left it a little dry or damaged, about 3-4 times a year. It's good stuff.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these teeny tiny hair masks. They're so affordable and if you don't want to commit to a single product they come in these small vials. I've used a lot of their products and have recommended it to others because it leaves your hair feeling so soft.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Glenwood, WV
My hair was super dry and just was beginning to look dull. Luckily my friend recommended this product and it can really worked. I was skeptical at first but thought it couldn't hurt. My hair was much more shiny and very full of life after just one use.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair repair treatment that I pick up at the beauty supply. Its super affordable and it deeply moisturizes the hair. Its also available at drugstores. I like to use it a week after I color my hair to restore the softness in my ends.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a scale of 1-10, I give this a 20! This made my hair do a 180. It feels like I have completely healthy, shiny hair now after years of coloring and bleaching. I got this on Amazon. The one star deduction is for the smell. It wasn't my cup of tea.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I received this as a gift and decided to try this and it was pretty good. I left it in my hair and it has a nice scent to it as well. I hope it takes away the frizz and fixes the ends and avoids and split ends and protects it. Worth a try
melissa c.
melissa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and at the end of the summer with all the beach and pool days my hair looks very dry and brittle. I use this and my hair looks so smooth and sleek. It hydrates my hair like no other. Very happy with this product
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these, it is easy to use, very user friendly. The packaging is cute and super tiny, which I love for some reason. The price is reasonable too, cannot beat it! It made my hair feel super soft and smell so good!!
Does anyone know where the heck they get the placenta? Lol just curious.
Laura Sofía R.