Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Indira H.Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Astrid H.Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment uploaded by Kristen H.

BY HASK

Hask Super Strength Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment for dry, damaged hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I bought this product on a whim from Walgreens. It was on sale for a really great price. I can see why because it really, unfortunately, did nothing for me. Generally, I really like hask products. This one however, did not make the cut.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I always use this after I color my hair. It's been around for a long time and is a trusted hair repair product. It provides much needed strength to dry fragile hair.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Tori M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have curly, long hair that tends to get very dry and frizzy. This treatment brings the life back to my hair. I tend to use about a vial and a half since I have so much thick hair, but after massaging it through my curls and continuing with my usual routine, my curls are super bouncy, shiny and frizz-free.
Lenka C.
this product smells weird but it honestly does help with damaged hair left it in my hair overnight and wrapped a hot towel around my hair before going to sleep and woke up with much softer locks that were full of life again. i liked it but the smell is very strong and i dont know if i would repurchase it.
Sreya S.
Rockville, MD
Awesome deep conditioning treatment for my curly hair! I'm not particularly fond of the smell, its a bit too sweet for me, but it really made my hair quite soft and vivacious.  For a bargain brand deep conditioner, this does a great job.  You really can't go wrong with this product.
Karia O.
Kissimmee
Loved it. My hair is silky and I see the difference. The trick is that you need to use a clarifying shampoo once a month or weekly depending on the amount of products that you use in your hair, after the clarifying shampoo use the shampoo and conditioner of this brand and then this product. You will thank me!
Lori L.
Flint, MI
This is a liquid leave-in conditioner that I like to use when my hair doesn't feel sufficiently moisturized, whether from too hot water, a new shampoo, or from the environment. I like that the Hask Leave-In comes in a container with a resealable lid, so you can use as much or as little as you would need.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
I used to this twice before bleaching my hair and it definitely helped my hair maintain its moisture and strength through the bleaching process it is a mask and I slept in it overnight to really treat my hair!!! It has a faint smell nothing over whelming!!
Amber S.
Little Falls, NY
My hair seems to become more damaged quicker than others. Since I've been using this product, I've has to use less of other products to keep my hair how I like it. I would recall this product to anyone. It's the best repairing hair mask I've ever used.
Does anyone know where the heck they get the placenta? Lol just curious.
Laura Sofía R.