BY HASK

Repair That Hair Leave In Spray - Repair That Hair is formulated with a specialty blend of ingredients developed to pack your hair with moisturizing agents that are lost due to environmental and styling damage. Ditch your old routine and feed your hair with 1 miracle product that provides 5 amazing benefits: moisturizes to prevent breakage, detangles and smooth's, controls frizz and flyway's, adds shine and provides thermal protection. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten, alcohol and artificial colors. - Repair That Hair Leave In Spray see more...

• Did you get this from Ipsy?2 Answers
  • How did you guys like it ? I loved it.2 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair since tryin...5 Answers
Ali G.
This is a great spray if you're fed up with frizzy, uncontrollable hair. I bought this when I was sick of looking at my flyaways. I sprayed this in my hair and it managed to control my flyways and control the puff and frizz hat I had going on.
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
I believe this is what I use, it’s hard to tell from the picture but it’s by hask and looks similar. I love their leave in spray ( it’s like a conditioner) you can use on wet or dry hair. It has an excellent smell and makes my hair amazing ☺️ it works those spilt ends that occur and also helps with the frizz.
Alisha P.
Omg this stuff did not work that well and smelled horrible. I could not stand it so rather than throw it away I mixed it with another super fragranced product to use it up. Pass on this cuz it doesn’t detangle well.
Annabella K.
St Petersburg, FL
I’m SO sad I can’t find this anywhere! This is such a great leave in conditioner and the price is right. It’s really comparable to its a 10. My hair hasn’t been the same without it. This made my hair really soft and moisturized. I love this product. Please bring it back if it’s discontinued.
Amy H.
Love this product!! I bleach my hair and I use a curling iron every day. When I use this spray on my hair after I wash it, it protects my damaged hair very well and smells good also.
Sarah J.
Glendale, NY
Love this leave in conditioner spray! Left my curls so bouncy and also great for reviving dry curls. I love finding this at my neighborhood ulta. Affordable products and really does my hair good especially moisture wise. Hask Repair That Hair Leave In Spray
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this from my Ipsy glam bag and I absolutely loved it because it's a leave in conditioner/detangler and I really needed it because I had just got a permanent at the time. After using a wide tooth comb to get the tangles out. I applied this to my dry hair to moisten it, to reset my curls. It hydrated, and made my hair shiny and more healthy! It also smelled great!
Katya C.
RICHMOND, CA
solo puedo decir que es exclente he probado mas profuctos de este tipo, pero este no lo cambio lo recomiendo es una suabidas ennel cabello y no lo deja pesado y el olor es riquisimo
Hailee B.
This was one of my favorite go to hair products! However I no longer can find it anywhere. This was a great product that helped with heat protectant and styling in general. Reasonably priced and smells pretty good.
Brea E.
Surprise, AZ
I love this stuff! Makes your hair smell super good and makes your hair incredibly soft and luscious! It helps detangle as well so you’re not ripping tons of hair out while you brush. I’ll always repurchase!
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair since trying this?
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
What does this smell like?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you guys like it ? I loved it.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you get this from Ipsy?