BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

• Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If ... Be the first to answer!
  • Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it bu...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second ...2 Answers
Audra M.
Love this stuff!! No residue, works better than a lot of other higher end dry shampoos that I’ve tried!
Kelsey M.
Super light! Doesn’t dry out my hair like other products and it doesn’t leave any residue
maycs C.
Dubai, Dubai
I was planning to try dry shampoo, when i got to the grocery the only brand for dry shampoo was this. I've read mixed reviews so i was a little weary about this. And it was great! Really makes hair feel clean and lift weight. I had high hopes for this due to the charcoal ingredient. So i'm glad i tried this.❤ Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it but I’m about out and need a new one that I’ll love! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If anyone has super oily hair like mine then you HAVE to go buy this! It was around $6 at my local walmart and has changed my life! My hair smells, looks, and feels AMAZING after using this dry shampoo! I have super dark brown hair also and it doesn’t make my hair look ashy even though the spray isn’t tinted dark brown. it blends so well!