BY HASK #76 in Dry Shampoo

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Tia F.
Great Falls
I LOVE this dry shampoo! I wash my hair every other day, and use this the other day. It make my hair look less oily. It the smell is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling soft and not knotted. It does not leave a white cast on my brown hair.
Courtney R.
Newton
It doesn’t smell too bad, but it makes my hair feel more oily at first. Then it drugs and it’s hard to spread out evenly at the roots. After the day goes on it actually tangles my hair up and makes it super dry and stiff
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
LOVE! I’ve been trying to find a good dry shampoo for brunettes for a while now. I got 7 days without washing and with this, I could go longer!! I really enjoy the nice citrus smell too. Very affordable. Will buy again!
Tiffany M.
Hiawassee, GA
This is a great product. I bought it at Walmart, being a mom it’s hard to wash my hair daily and this product keeps my hair smelling and feeling clean. Leaves no residue either !
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love this dry shampoo! It’s got a great scent and it takes the oil out of my hair without it looking powdery. I do have blonde to platinum blonde hair, so I don’t have a ton of problem with my hair looking like it has white powder when I use any dry shampoo. It also has a great price point. I mean it’s not the Oribe Gold Lust one, which is my favorite, but this dry shampoo is actually in my budget.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Emily W.
Roxbury
I picked this up in the store last week and decided to give it a try! I love it because it really cuts back on chemicals compared to other brands I have previously used, but I will continue to use it because it’s simply awesome! First, it smells great which is so important! And, unlike other brands I have used in the past, it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weird. It simply absorbs the grease and gives my hair a nice texture!
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
I cannot say enough good things about this product!!! It is the best drugstore dry shampoo on the market. I live in Florida and i have exceptionally oily hair but this stuff lets me go 2-3 days between washes and i love it. I would recommend this to any and everyone. I've even purchased it for my friend to give to the rest of her wedding party for the bachelorette party. Amazing product and a great price. Stop debating...just go get it.
Danielle S.
I am blown away by this dry shampoo. I have tried so many dry shampoos, high end and drug store. I have been a batiste girl for years but this has quickly become my favorite. It has a light citrus scent. I have dark brown hair and it does leave a tiny white cast but after I brushed it out it all was gone. It doesn't feel heavy or make your hair feel sticky. So glad I found this new product.
Alyse L.
I am very picky about Dry Shampoo. Most do not perform the way that I want them too. This, however, is AMAZING! I can use this several days in a row, it does not leave a funky buildup in my hair, soaks up all of my oils, and smells amazing! It has a light perfume scent. It also does not leave a super white cast on my hair. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a great dry shampoo.
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it but I’m about out and need a new one that I’ll love! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If anyone has super oily hair like mine then you HAVE to go buy this! It was around $6 at my local walmart and has changed my life! My hair smells, looks, and feels AMAZING after using this dry shampoo! I have super dark brown hair also and it doesn’t make my hair look ashy even though the spray isn’t tinted dark brown. it blends so well!