BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

• Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If ... Be the first to answer!
  • Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it bu...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second ...2 Answers
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
Pretty good product, I tried the same brand but different one earlier today as well. It works great, my hair looks and feels great. It made my roots grey at first but the grey faded away after a few minutes. The smell was a little overwhelming but smelled good nonetheless. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelly L.
I'm always on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. This one is actually really nice. I have fine, thin hair that I almost have to wash everyday if it weren't for dry shampoo. The one drawback is that my husband absolutely hates the smell of it. Personally I don't think it's that bad but I'm willing to try another scent from this brand since there's no residue and it doesn't make my hair feel stiff and gross. I'll keep on hunting!
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
Rave! Best product especially for the summer we all get oily or sweat and this purifying charcoal dry shampoo smells amazing and works really good! Super affordable I bought mine at Walgreens. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Sarah H.
Seattle
I have never left a review on a product but I feel like I haven't heard anything about this dry shampoo so I thought I would share! It is the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used and coming from me that means a lot. I have been an avid user of dry shampoo for years because my hair looks like someone hosed me down with vegetable oil on the second day. I have tried so many drug store and high end dry shampoo but find that they either leave a residue, dry my hair out, or do nothing at all. This dry shampoo leaves my hair looking and feeling like it was just washed while leaving it super soft! HG for sure! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Brittney K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is such a great drug store dry shampoo. Most drug store dry shampoos don't work for me at all. This works amazing, and doesnt leave a white film on my hair. Pleasant smell and the size is a great value. I love it!
Kala J.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This so far is the best dry shampoo I've tried. I have very dark hair and it doesn't make my roots look grey and it does a great job at making my oily roots manageable. I buy mine at Walgreens and it's affordable.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
THE BEST!!! I was using the pantene dry shampoo but this one knocks pantene out of the water!! i could have the oiliest hair in the world and this will make it look freshly washed. amazing
Riley L.
Cedarburg, WI
Besides the smell being absolutely wonderful. It makes my hair so clean! Rather than other dry shampoos I've tried my hair actually feels cleaner. It's a drugstore must have!!! Would recommend to anybody
Chantel B.
New Iberia, LA
I was skeptical about something saying dry shampoo, but baby when I say this stuff had me like whoa I was very impressed.  It had my hair feeling like a fresh wash and the smell wasn't bad either
Stephanie D.
New Baltimore , MI
This dry shampoo seriously smells amazing. I have thicker hair and find that this does not leave a residue, plus it’s a good price! Highly recommend
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it but I’m about out and need a new one that I’ll love! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If anyone has super oily hair like mine then you HAVE to go buy this! It was around $6 at my local walmart and has changed my life! My hair smells, looks, and feels AMAZING after using this dry shampoo! I have super dark brown hair also and it doesn’t make my hair look ashy even though the spray isn’t tinted dark brown. it blends so well!