BY HASK #81 in Dry Shampoo

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

Wendy G.
Lumberton , NC
I was very excited to try this because it was an Allure best of beauty winner and got great results! My hair gets fairly oily after a few days without washing and this dry shampoo absorbed the oil immediately and effectively. My hair felt refreshed and it had a pleasing scent. I definitely recommend this product. #Hask #dryshampoo #charcoal Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
I LOVE this dry shampoo because it is the only drug store dry shampoo that I've found that doesn't leave a white residue on my black hair. For someone who only washes their hair once a week, a good dry shampoo is a MUST, but I can't justify spending $30 all the time for Bumble and bumble, drybar, or living proof dry shampoos. This dry shampoo has a slight citrus scent, almost like lemon zest, but it isn't too strong. It does a good job of absorbing oil and leaving hair feeling much cleaner.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
So happy that I found this! I've tried so many different dry shampoos that just didn't work for me. This actually works on my hair without leaving a powder look, a brittle feel or any other sign I've sprayed something in my hair. After using this and working it in, my hair looks clean again, its soft and smells amazing!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I had hoped this would be like the shampoo, and really dry out the oil, but I found that this didn’t really help. Very powdery so you could see the powder in my hair and it really just irritated my scalp. Wouldn’t recommend.
Felicia A.
Franklin
A little goes a long way, doesn’t leave white residue in my hair, takes all the oil out with overusing the product and smells amazing!! Super affordable and you get a big bottle too! Also bought the thickening one with the biotin boost and love that one as well!
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
LOVE! I’ve been trying to find a good dry shampoo for brunettes for a while now. I got 7 days without washing and with this, I could go longer!! I really enjoy the nice citrus smell too. Very affordable. Will buy again!
Katie S.
Granville, IL
no joke this is hands down one of the best dry shampoo’s I’ve ever tried. it’s got a nice pleasant smell to it, and it really absorbs all the access oil in your hair. I’ve tried a bunch of brands before thinking they were great but they don’t compare to this at all. It was on a deal on Black Friday at Ulta & I went on a whim and decided to try it. Highly recommend. #GiftCrush
Alyse L.
I am very picky about Dry Shampoo. Most do not perform the way that I want them too. This, however, is AMAZING! I can use this several days in a row, it does not leave a funky buildup in my hair, soaks up all of my oils, and smells amazing! It has a light perfume scent. It also does not leave a super white cast on my hair. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a great dry shampoo.
Naomi C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this on a whim after my Lush Dry Shampoo was not working for me and whoa! I am in love. I was really ready to give up using dry shampoo's because it seemed like they would not work for me but this product has changed my views and it smells great! If you are looking for a spray dry shampoo please give it a try. It is worth every penny
Breanna M.
DTX
Since I dyed my hair pink I've only been washing once a week or even longer. This is probably the 3rd dry shampoo I've tried and I LOVED it. The smell was so pretty and gentle and the powder blended easily into my hair without making my fingers feel dusty. The only complaint is that since I have to use it everyday I went through it really fast!
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair
Brittney B.
Clarksville , TN
Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it but I’m about out and need a new one that I’ll love! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If anyone has super oily hair like mine then you HAVE to go buy this! It was around $6 at my local walmart and has changed my life! My hair smells, looks, and feels AMAZING after using this dry shampoo! I have super dark brown hair also and it doesn’t make my hair look ashy even though the spray isn’t tinted dark brown. it blends so well!