BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

• Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If ... Be the first to answer!
  • Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it bu...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second ...2 Answers
Courtney R.
Newton
It doesn’t smell too bad, but it makes my hair feel more oily at first. Then it drugs and it’s hard to spread out evenly at the roots. After the day goes on it actually tangles my hair up and makes it super dry and stiff
Katie S.
Granville, IL
no joke this is hands down one of the best dry shampoo’s I’ve ever tried. it’s got a nice pleasant smell to it, and it really absorbs all the access oil in your hair. I’ve tried a bunch of brands before thinking they were great but they don’t compare to this at all. It was on a deal on Black Friday at Ulta & I went on a whim and decided to try it. Highly recommend. #GiftCrush
Breanna M.
DTX
Since I dyed my hair pink I've only been washing once a week or even longer. This is probably the 3rd dry shampoo I've tried and I LOVED it. The smell was so pretty and gentle and the powder blended easily into my hair without making my fingers feel dusty. The only complaint is that since I have to use it everyday I went through it really fast!
Tessa E.
Moorhead, Mn
I have always had oily hair. Sometime I will get home from showering in the morning and my hair will be oily that night. This stuff is the best dry shampoo I have ever bought. I would recommend to anyone who has oily hair. Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Unable to find my go-to dry shampoo, I decided to give this a shot. The "purifying charcoal" aspect really caught my eye.
Let me just say that I LOVE this fragrance! I've been using this daily just to add the scent to my hair. It smells exactly like a heavier version of the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea line! The fragrance lasts all day.
This dry shampoo doesn't leave a white cast on my hair and it does a good job of absorbing any oils. I think what really sets it apart from the other brands, though, is the FEEL it leaves your hair with. My hair felt even softer and silkier after use than when it's freshly washed! There was absolutely no texture, stickiness, or stiffness like most.
I'm not sure if I like this one more than my usual dry shampoo for oil control, but I've only been using it for a week. It's definitely worth checking out, if only for the fragrance and the softness.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
I cannot say enough good things about this product!!! It is the best drugstore dry shampoo on the market. I live in Florida and i have exceptionally oily hair but this stuff lets me go 2-3 days between washes and i love it. I would recommend this to any and everyone. I've even purchased it for my friend to give to the rest of her wedding party for the bachelorette party. Amazing product and a great price. Stop debating...just go get it.
Danielle S.
I am blown away by this dry shampoo. I have tried so many dry shampoos, high end and drug store. I have been a batiste girl for years but this has quickly become my favorite. It has a light citrus scent. I have dark brown hair and it does leave a tiny white cast but after I brushed it out it all was gone. It doesn't feel heavy or make your hair feel sticky. So glad I found this new product.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
Th dry shampoo gods have spoken! Yes yes yes to this. The price is great and it will not leave a chalky feeling in your hair. It has a citrus smell that lingers in your hair. I buy it when it’s on sale BOGO half. I’m on my 3rd bottle
Ariel B.
love love love this dry shampoo. i've been using it for a few years now and have had 0 issues. i use this to dry my hair and restyle and then finish with the aussie 7-in-1 dry shampoo as a finishing, hold spray. it leaves my hair looking like i just washed it today. just cant touch the hair once its been sprayed.
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it but I’m about out and need a new one that I’ll love! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If anyone has super oily hair like mine then you HAVE to go buy this! It was around $6 at my local walmart and has changed my life! My hair smells, looks, and feels AMAZING after using this dry shampoo! I have super dark brown hair also and it doesn’t make my hair look ashy even though the spray isn’t tinted dark brown. it blends so well!