Add a Photo

By HASK
Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA
Photo (1)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Seattle

I have never left a review on a product but I feel like I haven't heard anything about this dry shampoo so I thought I would share! It is the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used and coming from me that means a lot. I have been an avid user of dry shampoo for years because my hair looks like someone hosed me down with vegetable oil on the second day. I have tried so many drug store and high end dry shampoo but find that they either leave a residue, dry my hair out, or do nothing at all. This dry shampoo leaves my hair looking and feeling like it was just washed while leaving it super soft! HG for sure! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL

I cannot say enough good things about this product!!! It is the best drugstore dry shampoo on the market. I live in Florida and i have exceptionally oily hair but this stuff lets me go 2-3 days between washes and i love it. I would recommend this to any and everyone. I've even purchased it for my friend to give to the rest of her wedding party for the bachelorette party. Amazing product and a great price. Stop debating...just go get it.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

I'm always on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. This one is actually really nice. I have fine, thin hair that I almost have to wash everyday if it weren't for dry shampoo. The one drawback is that my husband absolutely hates the smell of it. Personally I don't think it's that bad but I'm willing to try another scent from this brand since there's no residue and it doesn't make my hair feel stiff and gross. I'll keep on hunting!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I am blown away by this dry shampoo. I have tried so many dry shampoos, high end and drug store. I have been a batiste girl for years but this has quickly become my favorite. It has a light citrus scent. I have dark brown hair and it does leave a tiny white cast but after I brushed it out it all was gone. It doesn't feel heavy or make your hair feel sticky. So glad I found this new product.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny

Pretty good product, I tried the same brand but different one earlier today as well. It works great, my hair looks and feels great. It made my roots grey at first but the grey faded away after a few minutes. The smell was a little overwhelming but smelled good nonetheless. I would definitely recommend it.
Ann-Marie P.
Ann-Marie P.

How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair