BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

• How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second ...2 Answers
katie s.
Granville, IL
no joke this is hands down one of the best dry shampoo’s I’ve ever tried. it’s got a nice pleasant smell to it, and it really absorbs all the access oil in your hair. I’ve tried a bunch of brands before thinking they were great but they don’t compare to this at all. It was on a deal on Black Friday at Ulta & I went on a whim and decided to try it. Highly recommend. #GiftCrush
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
This is a great day shampoo at a very reasonable price point. I believe it was under $10. I got it at Ulta but I'm positive I've seen it at drugstores like Walgreens. The charcoal does a good job absorbing the oil and it does not have an overpowering scent.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
So happy that I found this! I've tried so many different dry shampoos that just didn't work for me. This actually works on my hair without leaving a powder look, a brittle feel or any other sign I've sprayed something in my hair. After using this and working it in, my hair looks clean again, its soft and smells amazing!
Breanna M.
DTX
Since I dyed my hair pink I've only been washing once a week or even longer. This is probably the 3rd dry shampoo I've tried and I LOVED it. The smell was so pretty and gentle and the powder blended easily into my hair without making my fingers feel dusty. The only complaint is that since I have to use it everyday I went through it really fast!
Tessa E.
Moorhead, Mn
I have always had oily hair. Sometime I will get home from showering in the morning and my hair will be oily that night. This stuff is the best dry shampoo I have ever bought. I would recommend to anyone who has oily hair. Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Brittney K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is such a great drug store dry shampoo. Most drug store dry shampoos don't work for me at all. This works amazing, and doesnt leave a white film on my hair. Pleasant smell and the size is a great value. I love it!
Sarah H.
Seattle
I have never left a review on a product but I feel like I haven't heard anything about this dry shampoo so I thought I would share! It is the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used and coming from me that means a lot. I have been an avid user of dry shampoo for years because my hair looks like someone hosed me down with vegetable oil on the second day. I have tried so many drug store and high end dry shampoo but find that they either leave a residue, dry my hair out, or do nothing at all. This dry shampoo leaves my hair looking and feeling like it was just washed while leaving it super soft! HG for sure! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Unable to find my go-to dry shampoo, I decided to give this a shot. The "purifying charcoal" aspect really caught my eye.
Let me just say that I LOVE this fragrance! I've been using this daily just to add the scent to my hair. It smells exactly like a heavier version of the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea line! The fragrance lasts all day.
This dry shampoo doesn't leave a white cast on my hair and it does a good job of absorbing any oils. I think what really sets it apart from the other brands, though, is the FEEL it leaves your hair with. My hair felt even softer and silkier after use than when it's freshly washed! There was absolutely no texture, stickiness, or stiffness like most.
I'm not sure if I like this one more than my usual dry shampoo for oil control, but I've only been using it for a week. It's definitely worth checking out, if only for the fragrance and the softness.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
I cannot say enough good things about this product!!! It is the best drugstore dry shampoo on the market. I live in Florida and i have exceptionally oily hair but this stuff lets me go 2-3 days between washes and i love it. I would recommend this to any and everyone. I've even purchased it for my friend to give to the rest of her wedding party for the bachelorette party. Amazing product and a great price. Stop debating...just go get it.
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair