BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

Shana Y.
Gallatin, TN
I love love LOVE this dry shampoo! I picked this particular one up tonight at the store and tried it out when I was getting ready for bed (some other products I’ve used today made my hair feel oily and heavy). It is AMAZING. It immediately soaked up ANY oil in my hair and made it feel soft.

I’m very picky about dry shampoos. I’ve had some that smelled amazing, but didn’t work that well. I’ve had some that worked amazing, but didn’t smell good AT ALL.

I’ve bought 3 different cans of this brand (in varying specific “jobs” (pure dry, volumizing, thickening - the 3 I’ve tried so far) and I absolutely LOVE them. Each one has a different “thing” about them and they have ALL followed through. I have very fine hair and the other 2 really work on my hair to add body and volume.

If you love dry shampoo and you want one worth the money (these are ALL super affordable!), then I recommend this line. Seriously. This purifying dry immediately soaked up any and all oil in my hair as soon as I sprayed it on. Plus the smells on them (at least the ones I’ve tried so far) are AMAZING! They smell so clean... not flowery or a very lingering smell. My boyfriend hugged me just yesterday when I had one of the other ones on and he said my hair smelled really good. It honestly smells like you’ve just washed your hair.

I don’t think you’ll regret it if you love dry shampoos!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I really like this dry shampoo it doesn't leave too much of a white cast which I prefer and it doesn't have really any sent at all to it so I appreciate that cuz I'd rather have something have no scent then a bad scent but it performs well and keeps my hair clean looking throughout the majority of the day after I use it which is a feat because I have very oily hair when I don't wash it
Jackie J.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff does leave a white cast but it brushes or fluffs out much easier than other brands I have used. It has a very unisex smell which I enjoy and doesn’t leave my hair feeling like it ha a ton only buildup on it from the spray like other dry shampoos. It simply leaves my hair looking and feeling cleaner.p
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. For a few reasons, first it doesn't leave your hair with that weird texture that some dry shampoos leave you with. There is not really a lot of white residue when using either. Another reason is because it's cheap. Everyone love cheap. I think it's $7 or $8 for a pretty big bottle but I happened to get mine on sale at Ulta last month. Def a fan favorite.
Paula P.
Bridge City
This was an amazing find for me! First, this dry shampoo works wonders for me. I have somewhat oily hair and this can actually get me through to day three without a wash. Second, I enjoy the citrusy smell. It is not overwhelming at all and smells nice and fresh. Last, and certainly not least is the very affordable price. Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Diannah O.
This is not my favorite dry shampoo, I’ve used somewhat of a full can and I don’t feel like it does much. It’s a struggle just to get the actual product out of the can. Most of the time it just sprays out air and I feel like it doesn’t really absorb oil and it just leaves my hair super powdery.
Tia C.
Winchester , KY
This has been the one and only dry shampoo that I’ve used that does exactly what it claims. My hair gets extremely oily quick and washing my hair every day is a hassle... until I stumbled upon this wonderful product. This has been a dream for me and miracle worker. The price is amazing and so is this dry shampoo. I highly recommend those who have oily hair to try this out. You won’t regret it.
Wendy G.
Lumberton, NC
I was very excited to try this because it was an Allure best of beauty winner and got great results! My hair gets fairly oily after a few days without washing and this dry shampoo absorbed the oil immediately and effectively. My hair felt refreshed and it had a pleasing scent. I definitely recommend this product. #Hask #dryshampoo #charcoal Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
I LOVE this dry shampoo because it is the only drug store dry shampoo that I've found that doesn't leave a white residue on my black hair. For someone who only washes their hair once a week, a good dry shampoo is a MUST, but I can't justify spending $30 all the time for Bumble and bumble, drybar, or living proof dry shampoos. This dry shampoo has a slight citrus scent, almost like lemon zest, but it isn't too strong. It does a good job of absorbing oil and leaving hair feeling much cleaner.
Emma D.
Let me tell you guys. There are times when my roots become super oily and this is one of the life savers. At night, I wash my hair. My hair dries within a few hours. If my hair looks oily, I spray this in at night because it works better at night then during the day. It makes my roots look less oily. The smell is citrusy which smells absolutely amazing!
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it but I’m about out and need a new one that I’ll love! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If anyone has super oily hair like mine then you HAVE to go buy this! It was around $6 at my local walmart and has changed my life! My hair smells, looks, and feels AMAZING after using this dry shampoo! I have super dark brown hair also and it doesn’t make my hair look ashy even though the spray isn’t tinted dark brown. it blends so well!