BY HASK #90 in Dry Shampoo

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I really like this dry shampoo it doesn't leave too much of a white cast which I prefer and it doesn't have really any sent at all to it so I appreciate that cuz I'd rather have something have no scent then a bad scent but it performs well and keeps my hair clean looking throughout the majority of the day after I use it which is a feat because I have very oily hair when I don't wash it
Emily W.
Roxbury
I picked this up in the store last week and decided to give it a try! I love it because it really cuts back on chemicals compared to other brands I have previously used, but I will continue to use it because it’s simply awesome! First, it smells great which is so important! And, unlike other brands I have used in the past, it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weird. It simply absorbs the grease and gives my hair a nice texture!
Jackie J.
This stuff does leave a white cast but it brushes or fluffs out much easier than other brands I have used. It has a very unisex smell which I enjoy and doesn’t leave my hair feeling like it ha a ton only buildup on it from the spray like other dry shampoos. It simply leaves my hair looking and feeling cleaner.p
Paula P.
Bridge City
This was an amazing find for me! First, this dry shampoo works wonders for me. I have somewhat oily hair and this can actually get me through to day three without a wash. Second, I enjoy the citrusy smell. It is not overwhelming at all and smells nice and fresh. Last, and certainly not least is the very affordable price. Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
i have SUCH BAD OILY HAIR. I have been searching for months with trial and error on a good shampoo that didn’t make my hair look or feel nasty and i finally hit the jack pot! it smells so good and works AMAZING. my hair feels so good and looks good after using this stuff!
Caitlin S.
Camden, OH
This stuff smelled really good but it instantly made my hair extremely staticky and I started having hair fallout after just one use! It took weeks for me to have non static hair again. I'm not sure why that happened to me, but I ended up giving it away to a friend and will never use dry shampoo again after that terrifying experience.
Stormy M.
Roland
First dry shampoo I’ve ever tried and it didn’t disappoint at all! It comes in handy when having kids or just a tight schedule when you can’t fit in the time a shampooing! No white leave in your hair like most. I would love to purchase again! Planning to try another type
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love this dry shampoo! It’s got a great scent and it takes the oil out of my hair without it looking powdery. I do have blonde to platinum blonde hair, so I don’t have a ton of problem with my hair looking like it has white powder when I use any dry shampoo. It also has a great price point. I mean it’s not the Oribe Gold Lust one, which is my favorite, but this dry shampoo is actually in my budget.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
So happy that I found this! I've tried so many different dry shampoos that just didn't work for me. This actually works on my hair without leaving a powder look, a brittle feel or any other sign I've sprayed something in my hair. After using this and working it in, my hair looks clean again, its soft and smells amazing!
Maggie O.
State College, PA
I had hoped this would be like the shampoo, and really dry out the oil, but I found that this didn’t really help. Very powdery so you could see the powder in my hair and it really just irritated my scalp. Wouldn’t recommend.
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite dry shampoo?? I used this one recently and I liked it but I’m about out and need a new one that I’ll love! Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz. If anyone has super oily hair like mine then you HAVE to go buy this! It was around $6 at my local walmart and has changed my life! My hair smells, looks, and feels AMAZING after using this dry shampoo! I have super dark brown hair also and it doesn’t make my hair look ashy even though the spray isn’t tinted dark brown. it blends so well!