BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with a botanical citrus scent. Free of: sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colors. Ridding your scalp of excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair even cleaner than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch infused with charcoal powder acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor, leaving hair soft and clean. The days of oily hair are now over! Made in USA see more...

• How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Naomi C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this on a whim after my Lush Dry Shampoo was not working for me and whoa! I am in love. I was really ready to give up using dry shampoo's because it seemed like they would not work for me but this product has changed my views and it smells great! If you are looking for a spray dry shampoo please give it a try. It is worth every penny
katie s.
Granville, IL
no joke this is hands down one of the best dry shampoo’s I’ve ever tried. it’s got a nice pleasant smell to it, and it really absorbs all the access oil in your hair. I’ve tried a bunch of brands before thinking they were great but they don’t compare to this at all. It was on a deal on Black Friday at Ulta & I went on a whim and decided to try it. Highly recommend. #GiftCrush
Hailey A.
Another one of my favorite products! This brand offers several varieties of each of their products to cater to what you need. Their dry shampoos are some of my favorites out there. I am very satisfied. It did exactly what it was supposed to do without drying out my scalp or making my hair look frizzy and lifeless. Very low prices as well.....
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
So happy that I found this! I've tried so many different dry shampoos that just didn't work for me. This actually works on my hair without leaving a powder look, a brittle feel or any other sign I've sprayed something in my hair. After using this and working it in, my hair looks clean again, its soft and smells amazing!
Felicia A.
Franklin
A little goes a long way, doesn’t leave white residue in my hair, takes all the oil out with overusing the product and smells amazing!! Super affordable and you get a big bottle too! Also bought the thickening one with the biotin boost and love that one as well!
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Th dry shampoo gods have spoken! Yes yes yes to this. The price is great and it will not leave a chalky feeling in your hair. It has a citrus smell that lingers in your hair. I buy it when it’s on sale BOGO half. I’m on my 3rd bottle
Breanna M.
DTX
Since I dyed my hair pink I've only been washing once a week or even longer. This is probably the 3rd dry shampoo I've tried and I LOVED it. The smell was so pretty and gentle and the powder blended easily into my hair without making my fingers feel dusty. The only complaint is that since I have to use it everyday I went through it really fast!
Tessa E.
Moorhead, Mn
I have always had oily hair. Sometime I will get home from showering in the morning and my hair will be oily that night. This stuff is the best dry shampoo I have ever bought. I would recommend to anyone who has oily hair. Hask Purifying Dry Shampoo Charcoal - 6.5 oz.
Antonia M.
Escanaba , MI
This is a great day shampoo at a very reasonable price point. I believe it was under $10. I got it at Ulta but I'm positive I've seen it at drugstores like Walgreens. The charcoal does a good job absorbing the oil and it does not have an overpowering scent.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
THE BEST!!! I was using the pantene dry shampoo but this one knocks pantene out of the water!! i could have the oiliest hair in the world and this will make it look freshly washed. amazing
Ann-Marie P.
How well does this work? My hair is usually greasy by the second day and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that works well in my hair