BY HASK

Jay 💖.
I had this when I was around 14, and it always did make my hair look pretty and it had a nice scent to it. But I do remember that it would make my hair a bit stiff or crunchy sometimes,which I didn't and still don't like. But it did make my curls look nice. I'd rate this product around a 6.7/10 and will say that it's just a decent product. Had it not made my hair feel crunchy,I'd likely still use it.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
If you have curly hair then this product is a must! All it takes is a few sprays for silky shiny curls. It's hard to find products that don't damage or dry out your hair. It lasts the full day. You won't be disappointed.
Dejah O.
Orlando
Seems really worth it especially for you curl head girls out there!!!! Seems like a very good price and I recommend it.
Reeser C.
i have very curly hair and it often gets very frizzy. I have dirty blonde hair. With high likes and low lights
Emily I.
London
Love, love, love this stuff. It's super cheap and works really well. Nothing else holds or forms my curls like this. I spray it into my palm and then scrunch into my hair rather than directly spraying it on my hair. I diffuse my hair upside down and it looks fabulous!
Đø M.
i love this product very much this very good this my favorite product beaucuse this is the best beauty crème product of the hair