Hask Pure Shine Spray-it Curly

by Hask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hask Pure Shine Spray-it Curly!
How would you rate this product?
Jay
ByJay
I had this when I was around 14, and it always did make my hair look pretty and it had a nice scent to it. But I do remember that it would make my hair a bit stiff or crunchy sometimes,which I didn't and still don't like. But it did make my curls look nice. I'd rate this product around a 6.7/10 and will say that it's just a decent product. Had it not made my hair feel crunchy,I'd likely still use it.
April S.
Piketon, OH
If you have curly hair then this product is a must! All it takes is a few sprays for silky shiny curls. It's hard to find products that don't damage or dry out your hair. It lasts the full day. You won't be disappointed.
Kristi C.
Winter Garden, FL
HASK hairspray gets the job done in the best way! Great value, effective, and reliable. These products are recipes are just lovely and so nourishing to the hair and scalp!
Elie M.
I love this product it does not have a long lasting sense and it feels so good in my hair when I don’t have a day to wash my hair I love to grab this product and then feel refreshed I would definitely buy again
Dejah O.
Orlando
Seems really worth it especially for you curl head girls out there!!!! Seems like a very good price and I recommend it.
Reeser C.
i have very curly hair and it often gets very frizzy. I have dirty blonde hair. With high likes and low lights
Đø M.
i love this product very much this very good this my favorite product beaucuse this is the best beauty crème product of the hair
Emily I.
London
Love, love, love this stuff. It's super cheap and works really well. Nothing else holds or forms my curls like this. I spray it into my palm and then scrunch into my hair rather than directly spraying it on my hair. I diffuse my hair upside down and it looks fabulous!

Looking for your answer?