BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsHask
Placenta Plus Olive Oil Leave-in Instant Conditioning Treatment, 8 Ounce

Hask Placenta Plus Olive Oil Leave-in Instant Conditioning Treatment, 8 Ounce

by Hask

Hask Placenta plus Olive Oil Leave-In Instant Conditioning Treatment 8 oz, Bonus Size . This product is Manufactured in United States. This Product is Easy to use. Hask Placenta plus Olive Oil Leave-In Instant Conditioning Treatment 8 oz, Bonus Size .

This product is Manufactured in United States; This Product is Easy to use; Hask Placenta plus Olive Oil Leave-In Instant Conditioning Treatment 8 oz, Bonus Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hask Placenta Plus Olive Oil Leave-in Instant Conditioning Treatment, 8 Ounce!
Nastassia  A.
This leave-in is super lite , no heavy oils and no heavy fragrance. It's great for color treated hair and works well on any texture hair.
Jocely  M.
Perris, CA
Loved this made my hair feel soft and shiny would recommend I have dry hair and this made my hair feel healthy
Arlines S.
I love this leave in it was lightweight but moisturizing . it took care of my frizz. I used it twice a week very good product . It was my first time using the product I will purchase again . Quite affordable and reasonably priced. I would absolutely buy this again .
Buffie D.
Irving, TX
This product will make any dry and brittle hair feel silly and look healthy. I use it three to four times a month. I paid about $5 for it. I will forever use this product.
Sheila B.
Sorocaba
Leavin o melhor boa qualidade , da um brilho maravilhoso no cabelo, não danifica e ótimo mesmo, recomendo muito.

Looking for your answer?