BY HASK

Restores life & lustre to bleached, tinted, damaged & relaxed hair. Instant Hair Conditioning Treatment is excellent for all types of hair that has been abused by the heat of blow dryers, Curling irons, tinting, bleaching, relaxing, frequent shampooing... see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I purchased this product from Walgreens as an impulse buy. It was on sale and I figured why not. As a leave in, I don't really care that much for it. However, it makes my hair super shiny and that's what really makes it special.
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
I've use this before and I actually really like it it's not heavy on the hair and you tend to leave it really soft it's a good leave in conditioner I have some times problems finding it though but I still like to use it
Daniela C.
Houston
I love this because it makes your hair soft and it smells amazing. I get the coconut one but don’t see that one on Influenster. Apparently placenta is good for hair and it works
Genesis G.
Ive used it, i really liked it, its not soft as other leave in. But it works really grate for the price i got it at Walmart but it was fine long tubes it came 3.
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Been using this for years. It is the best conditioning treatment you can get at this price point. Works so well
Juciara A.
Este livin deixa o cabelo com uma camada de proteção que proteje o cabelo do vento poeira, e ajuda na proteção do calor do secador...

Amazon