Hask Placenta Leave-in Conditioning Treatment Super Strength 5 oz. Pump uploaded by t a.Hask Placenta Leave-in Conditioning Treatment Super Strength 5 oz. Pump uploaded by t a.

BY HASK

• Does this make your hair frizzy?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a light leave-in conditioner. Is th...1 Answers
  • Hi. I was wondering if this has a scent?1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I took a chance on buying this from my local beauty supply store, and I do not regret it!

I use this spray as a leave-in conditioner and detangler for when I was my hair. It leaves it more manageable and moisturized. Over time, I have noticed the overall health & look of my hair has improved.

Ive just started using it directly on my scalp when I have braids/weave. This product does well with the actual weave hair as well.
Akira T.
Fountain
Amazing Leave in conditioner! while it is pricey I highly recommend it! it softened my hair and moisturized it. However the bottle only lasted me about 3 washes until it was empty. (it is about the size of a travel sized spray bottle)
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
If you see this in a store I highly suggest you purchase this. Especially if your hair needs some extra loving. I spray this all over my hair as my leave in and my hair instantly feels stronger. And it’s so affordable. I love it!!
Michelle K.
When I used to bleach my hair and color it blonde (I am a medium-dark brunette so it takes a lot to be the light blonde I went to) I was recommended to try this product because my hair was stringy and breaking. This helped restore the health to my hair and was really a hugely life saving product as I was on the verge of cutting it all off for fear of it breaking off. I bought it at Sally’s Beauty Supply, so good!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really really enjoyed this product! Im a once every 10 days wash person, I have 32' hair so I Riley on dry shampoos and leave INS to freshen me up in between. After using this product my hair felt silky, soft, stayed detangled all day, smelled great, and had incredible shine!! I even tried to dilute it with some water when it got low just to stretch it out till I could get to the shop and buy more. Great product, worth every penny!!
Shay G.
Keeps overused damaged split ends at bay.  Has a fabulous scent to boot.  I used to be a tried and true infusium user until they switched formulas.  I didnt know what I was missing.  This product may cost more but is worth it!  My hairdressers couldnt believe that this is what was preserving the ends of my hair!
Genesis G.
Amazingly affordable product that actually works and dose a great job! Not to heavy or greasy on the hair, and has a great scent! Can't really complain too much about this product for its price!
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
This hair treatment is nice but im not that really into it i dont really use it that much it makes my hair good not great the price is nice for this just didnt work for me not satisfied and not disappointed just didnt like it
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
This product is a little on the pricey side. But it did leave my hair super soft and damage free. I however will not repurchase this because I prefer cheaper products.
Elisa D.
I love hair treatments so when I saw this I had to get it !! It lasted me awhile and the price wasn't bad, I didn't see amazing results but I did notice a difference in my hair !!
Gaby R.
San Bernardino, CA
Does this make your hair frizzy?
Una D.
I've been looking for a light leave-in conditioner. Is this one fairly light or does it leave a lot of heavy residue?
daisy a.
des moines washington
Hi. I was wondering if this has a scent?