Hask Placenta Leave-in Conditioning Treatment Super Strength 5 oz. Pump uploaded by t a.Hask Placenta Leave-in Conditioning Treatment Super Strength 5 oz. Pump uploaded by t a.

BY HASK #47 in Conditioning Treatments

• Does this make your hair frizzy?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a light leave-in conditioner. Is this one f...1 Answers
  • Hi. I was wondering if this has a scent?1 Answers
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love hasks brand! Especially their conditioners they are so fantastic! And easy to use and also love the formula and scent as well! Very good! I highly recommend their products im always satisfied with their stuff!
Shay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps overused damaged split ends at bay.  Has a fabulous scent to boot.  I used to be a tried and true infusium user until they switched formulas.  I didnt know what I was missing.  This product may cost more but is worth it!  My hairdressers couldnt believe that this is what was preserving the ends of my hair!
Elisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hair treatments so when I saw this I had to get it !! It lasted me awhile and the price wasn't bad, I didn't see amazing results but I did notice a difference in my hair !!
Cecelia H.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is something I always recommend! And have family members hooked to. It has help my hair personally so much bringing it back to life. Also protects my hair. Doesn't leave it oily which I was having trouble with some leave in. This is very reasonable priced.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start of by saying that I have very dry over processed bleached hair. This product has help build the protein back up in my hair so it’s a lot less stretch and damaged feeling as it once was. Also its a great price.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good leave in conditioner. It works and gets rid of the tangles in my hair. Don't love it and probably wouldn't repurchase in the future. Inexpensive and definitely gets the job done though.
Genesis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazingly affordable product that actually works and dose a great job! Not to heavy or greasy on the hair, and has a great scent! Can't really complain too much about this product for its price!
Kerry D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this. It made my hair silky when it is usually dry due to box dying regularly. I was doing this regularly but haven't lately. I definitely need to start up again.
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little on the pricey side. But it did leave my hair super soft and damage free. I however will not repurchase this because I prefer cheaper products.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved this product for years. I grew up seeing my mother use this for her deep conditioner. She used to tell me that it sets better if you saturate the hair then sit under the dryer for it to penetrate. I use it on my daughters hair and it makes a difference. I am very satisfied with this product
Gaby R.
Sn Bernardino , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair frizzy?
Una D.
I've been looking for a light leave-in conditioner. Is this one fairly light or does it leave a lot of heavy residue?
daisy a.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi. I was wondering if this has a scent?