BY HASK

An extra rich formula combining two of natures most complete hair conditioners neutral henna and natural placenta. Together for the first time to quickly repair and strengthen dry brittle lifeless hair. And will not change hair color. The result is... see more...

Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Philadelphia, PA
I used several Hask Placenta Products, and though they are protein conditioners they leave my curls soft. My hair is a Curly 3C type. I purchase the Hask Oils and Deep conditioners from Beauty Supply Stores and Drug Stores. So they are affordable and easily found!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Grayling
I love this. I have lightened hair, and with lightened hair comes damage. The few times I've used this it left my hair so soft after . I see results after a couple treatments.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Fitzgerald, GA
I absolutely love the way my hair looked after using this! And there was plenty in the packet for two times! I'll definitely do it again!
amanda s.
amanda s.
Davison, MI
Good old school mask. Very hydrating, kinda odd with the placenta, but its beneficial to the hair! Nice thick consistency too!
jessica w.
jessica w.
Papillion
I use this alot in the winter when everything gets dry. It's soothing and feels great after using it. I'd recommend
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Knoxville, TN
The mask makes my hair soft and makes it look smooth and non frizzy. I use it once a week!