Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsHask

Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Pack 2 oz

by Hask

Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Pack 2 oz

How this works?
I Want to try the new trend of henna freckles but I don’t know where to buy good henna any tips?
Did this make anyone’s hair hard and brittle feeling after using?
Start your review of Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Pack 2 oz!
Product Highlights
It leaves my hair feeling super soft and healthy!in reviews
I abuse and neglect my hair on a regular basis but there's no worries since I have incorporated the Hask hair care produces into a weekly spa treatment...these products leave my hair with a brilliant shine, bounce and feel...honestly,I have gotten use to random people touching and complimenting my hair...I love these products and will remain a dedicated consumer.in reviews
but it works like magic on bleached hair :)) I have started using all the hask masks.in reviews
smells amazing and you can really really feel a difference once you rinse your hair out super cheap, tooin reviews
Mary G.
Jacksonville, FL
It leaves my hair soft but the price and having to buy it by the pack is annoying. I have 4c hair that has some colored parts and it takes a lot for it to be soft, but this mask works a little but not as well as Paul Mitchell color conditioner. It works great on my daughter's 2a/b hair. the price is just not worth it. I'll stick with Paul.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I find this works really great for me for after bleaching and/or coloring my hair. It leaves it very soft and manageable after wirh fewer visible split ends. This is perfect for after harsh treatments on the hair and is great for color-treated. It smells lovely but different and is not super thick like you would expect from some conditioning treatments. I recommend this occasionally to maintain healthy and replenished hair! 👍 (my hair is medium length, thick, and naturally curly so please bare that in mind as part of my evaluation..thank you, cheers😁)
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Hask Placenta Henna 'n' Placenta Pack 2 oz uploaded by Julie R.
Yes I've used this approx. 4 times in the past 6 months . It's really excellent for dry,color treated,damaged hair,&scalp.Deep cleaning smooth as silk.. I got mine from Walmart for $1.99. It's not always available at Walmart though .
April K.
Shanti B.
Matteson, IL
Very basic hair treatment hut affordable at Walgreens or  your near drug store! This treatment did add oil to my roots. I have dry roots at times depending on the season of the year. It's like any other product if you ask me. It did it's work which was add some sort of oil to my roots.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces , NM
Absolutely hands down best product ever used on my hair and the price is ridiculously cheap for the results. Not sure how well it works on all hair types but on my extremely thin, medium length hair, it did wonders! Similar to a Brazilian blow out at a complete fraction of the price.
Alexis B.
Columbiana, AL
I can not right enough good things about this product. I picked it up one day at walmart on impulse and have been buying it ever since. It leaves your hair so soft and healthy! If you have dead ends, and dry hair this is for you!
Anastasia L.
Stone Mtn, GA
I had really high hopes for this product and heard many good things about the benefits of henna and placenta for the hair however, I was highly disappointed with this treatment. It left my hair incredibly dry and hard and also caused a lot of breakage. I had to bring my hair back from the dead after using this product! I have thick natural curly hair and I would not recommend this for others with my hair type.
Catherine K.
Cedar City, UT
This hair mask has been a life saver for my hair. I do a lot to damage my hair including perms and bleach... my poor hair. Using this hair mask has kept my hair from turning to straw and becoming brittle. I use it twice a month to keep my hair shiny and soft.
Becca V.
1,202 reviews
Back when I was bleaching my hair, I couldn’t live without this mask! I would get 2 packs and toss my hair up in a plastic bag for a few hours to let it really work it’s magic. My hair would look SO much healthier after using it, and the damage from the bleach was minimized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
maria R.
Sebring, FL
il y a 2 ans
Lestisha B. il y a 2 ans
Yes! You will definitely feel the difference in your hair in my case instantly. I had a bad bleach job and used pretty much the entire line of products.