Hask Placenta Henna N Placenta Conditioning Treatment Super 2Oz/57G uploaded by Heather C.

BY HASK PLACENTA

• How does this work?3 Answers
  • My hair has been dyed many times and I've had major fallout because...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I wanna give it a try!7 Answers
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this on the shelf at Walmart and it was 99¢ so I decided to give it a try you know like a one time thing? I fell in love with it, it leaves an amazing smell in your hair after you conditioned and have gotten out of the shower! I have gone back to Walmart and snatched nearly all the little packages there was because I couldn't get enough. So easy to apply just put on right after shampooing leave in for a few minutes then rinse off and you'll definitely see a difference in your hair! It leaves it all silky and shiny and it smells amazing !
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I used this once because I didn't have enough money to buy a whole batch and it was only .99c. I didn't expect to love it but after that one try I fell head over heels in love. It lasted me 2 uses from just the one bag and my hair was all the way down to my waist. I love the ingredients, the smell, the way it made my hair just so luscious and alive. I wanted to continue buying it but my local store stopped carrying it ): I highly recommend this product.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I am very much a glam queen, I use heat on my hair every single day and pretty much put my poor hair through hell. I use this hair mask once a week and LOVE it. this keeps my hair shiny, with lots of life, my hair still is bouncy and most of all HEALTHY. this stuff is a serious GEM. I don't know how I lived without it. and it's SO cheap. a dollar a package, seriously just go buy it. oh also it smells amazing!!!
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get the packet of this stuff at Sally's pretty much every time I'm going to bleach my hair. It really does wonders on my hair. Takes it from feeling like straw to feeling nice and soft. My only complaint is that they don't sell it in a tub. I would totally buy it if they did.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after a relaxer in place of the conditioners that come in the box. This is much more effective and puts life back into my hair. I love it. I leave it in with a cap for about 10 minutes then rinse and follow with a placenta leave in and style it's amazing
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksburg, WV
I typically use this conditioning treatment after I color my hair or anytime my curly hair looks dry and frizzy. It literally fixes it and my hair turns out moisturized, soft and beautiful. I keep some on hand at all times and I've been using this stuff for years.
Alli C.
Alli C.
Riverdale, NJ
My favorite for when my hair isn't feeling it's best. Doesn't leave the typical coated silky feeling most treatments do but it leaves it strong and shiny. Has a nice smell. Feels a little slimy but if you can get past that it's an amazing product.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this treatment for years from Sally's and it is amazing it gives my hair a complete makeover and makes it soft and strong it works great on my bleached hair to give life back to it and it's very affordable
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
PNW
I've use this product if you times & I've always been impressed. It leaves my hair feeling stronger and smoother. I always look for other products to try but end up going back to this simple, easy to use product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use these after lightening my hair or as I'm growing my hair out. I feel like they really strengthen and smooth. It makes my hair feel super healthy and definitely helps repair damage.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Where can I find this? I wanna give it a try!
Yesi  S.
Yesi S.
How well does this product work? My hair is thin and gets damaged very easily. I really want something that will help it stay healthy.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
How does this work?
m r.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This may be the most weird question I've ever asked... are they really placentas? and if so, where do they get them from???
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this work? I've used other hair masks besides this brand