Hask Placenta Henna N Placenta Conditioning Treatment Super 2Oz/57G uploaded by Heather C.

• How does this work?3 Answers
  • My hair has been dyed many times and I've had major fallout becau...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I wanna give it a try!7 Answers
Heather C.
Clarksburg, WV
I typically use this conditioning treatment after I color my hair or anytime my curly hair looks dry and frizzy. It literally fixes it and my hair turns out moisturized, soft and beautiful. I keep some on hand at all times and I've been using this stuff for years.
Mashrika A.
I saw this on the shelf of harmon face value and wanted to try to as henna and placenta must both be nutricious for the hair. They are affordable and I will grab one the next time I go looking for something to soothe my hair.  I would recommend to others to try it at least once.
Kendall P.
Allendale, MI
I used to be really into hennas and i would use this brand every time for the best and cleanest outcome! A lot of brands wash off pretty quickly and do not dry the way i expect but Hask Placenta stays on and is the perfect consistency. I am extremely satisfied!
Brit M.
Plano, TX
After destroying my hair with dye and bleach, this little pack of love brought it back to life. I recommend using it after every dye session, it really does make a difference in the restoration of hair after chemicals.
Aracely R.
I saw this on the shelf at Walmart and it was 99¢ so I decided to give it a try you know like a one time thing? I fell in love with it, it leaves an amazing smell in your hair after you conditioned and have gotten out of the shower! I have gone back to Walmart and snatched nearly all the little packages there was because I couldn't get enough. So easy to apply just put on right after shampooing leave in for a few minutes then rinse off and you'll definitely see a difference in your hair! It leaves it all silky and shiny and it smells amazing !
Megan L.
Northville, MI
This is one of my favorite deep conditioners. It doesn't smell the greatest but it does its job. The henna in it doesn't discolor your hair like most products does. I do this every two weeks. I'll wash my hair with shampoo to get any products out of my hair, towel dry it, add the product evenly though out your hair, wrap it with a cap or Saran wrap, blow dry it for 15 minutes and then I'll sit for another 3 minutes with a warm towel. I'll then write it out with shampoo. My hair is very dry from using heating tools like a blowdryer and straightener and this deep conditioner works really well. It also makes my hair very soft feeling.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I used this once because I didn't have enough money to buy a whole batch and it was only .99c. I didn't expect to love it but after that one try I fell head over heels in love. It lasted me 2 uses from just the one bag and my hair was all the way down to my waist. I love the ingredients, the smell, the way it made my hair just so luscious and alive. I wanted to continue buying it but my local store stopped carrying it ): I highly recommend this product.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I am very much a glam queen, I use heat on my hair every single day and pretty much put my poor hair through hell. I use this hair mask once a week and LOVE it. this keeps my hair shiny, with lots of life, my hair still is bouncy and most of all HEALTHY. this stuff is a serious GEM. I don't know how I lived without it. and it's SO cheap. a dollar a package, seriously just go buy it. oh also it smells amazing!!!
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
I recently bleached my hair from dark brown to light blonde over a period of 3 weeks. I had lots of dye build up so I had to bleach 4 times. Needless to say, my hair was extremely damaged. It felt stretchy and was breaking off. I coated my hair with this product and left it on overnight. When I rinsed it out, there was a noticeable difference. My hair was no longer stretchy or falling out. It's really worked miracles for me!
Amy L.
Hialeah, FL
For $2-3 a packet, I must say this is a miracle product. I have bleached hair dyed pink and I must say that this is important for my hair care routine. Without using silicones, this makes my hair feel amazing as long as I keep it on for around an hour with my hair in some sort of plastic bag or shower cap and spend at least 10 minutes blow drying it before I wash it out. This helps repair the damage caused by bleach! 10/10 would recommend.
Mandy G.
Where can I find this? I wanna give it a try!
Yesi  S.
How well does this product work? My hair is thin and gets damaged very easily. I really want something that will help it stay healthy.
m r.
This may be the most weird question I've ever asked... are they really placentas? and if so, where do they get them from???
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
How does this work?
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this work? I've used other hair masks besides this brand