Hask Orchid & White Truffle Extreme Moisture Shampoo - 15 oz uploaded by Marisa B.Hask Orchid & White Truffle Extreme Moisture Shampoo - 15 oz uploaded by Marisa B.Hask Orchid & White Truffle Extreme Moisture Shampoo - 15 oz uploaded by Marisa B.

BY HASK

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! There's moisture and there's Extreme moisture! Hask Orchid and White Truffle Extreme Moisture Shampoo is an ultra-hydrating formula packed with essential fatty acids to provide hair with nutrients and a radiant glow. Orchid is known to hydrate and control frizz, while white truffle is a rare ingredient that deeply conditions and helps transform dry, damaged hair. The combination of these two luxurious oils makes this line of products extreme! Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Directions: Apply to wet hair. Massage into a lather, rinse thoroughly and repeat if desired. Ideal for daily use. For best results, use the Hask Orchid and White Truffle collection. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse well with water immediately. Gender: Female. see more...

Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I picked up this, the shampoo, and the Argan Oil deep conditioner from Walgreens and I'm in LOVE. So first of all, it smells like heaven in a bottle. Next, I love the fact that it's sulfate and paraben free. It also cleans the hair very well without striping the necessary things like good oils your hair holds and nutrients. It cleans but doesn't make the hair feel too stripped down. It left my hair clean after one wash.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love the scent and how beautiful this product makes my hair feel. I recently dyed it and the bleach has dried out my ends. This product is helping reverse some damage. I would buy again and this brand is sulfate free making it better for me.
Marisa B.
I used the shampoo and conditioner as I normally would #LatherRinseRepeat. Post shower, I tried out the moisture rich deep conditioner. As directed, I applied a generous amount of the conditioner on my clean, wet hair, and then I massaged it into my hair, focusing on the damaged areas (specifically my dry split ends). I left it in for 10 minutes and then rinsed it out. After letting my hair air dry, I could see and feel a huge difference in the texture of my hair. I couldn’t believe how smooth and radiant my hair looked. My hair felt so healthy after this three-part treatment! It was super shiny and I felt like I had a hair treatment at a salon!
Namrata P.
I have been using this shampoo for a couple of months now. I have oily dry scalp and I was looking for something moisturizing to help that. That’s when I came across this product because of how wants to raising it claims to be. The claim is right on point! After I take a shower and helps my oil production and keeps my hair super hydrated. I also like how this product is natural as well
Stacey L.
Nashua, NH
This works like a dream on my color treated hair. A good amount of "slip", smells heavenly and doesn't strip your color. Highly recommend over high end brands that can do damage and burn your eyes. Two thumbs up!
Carole D.
Hondo, TX
Pretty happy all the way around with this product. I wished it had more of a smell to it but it still smells great! Product is easy to handle. It is a great solution for dry hair/scalp . For sure would buy this again and recommend .
sarah h.
Austin, TX
Smells great works great. This is my go to shampoo for my daughter and me. My daughter's hair tangles easily and this stuff makes it so I don't even have to really brush her hair the next morning.
Allison G.
Sumter, SC
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells so amazing and does not cause dandruff or buildup on my dry scalp. My favorite shampoo I have ever tried.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Me encanta lo uso a diario yo y mi familia además de que si aroma es increíble lo amo