BeautyHair ProductsHask
Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 63 fl oz NET WT 43 oz

by Hask

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quick

Is this product difficult to brush out? I find a lot of dry shampoos difficult to brush out of my hair.
Does this dry shampoo leave your hair white or remove oils well?
Start your review of HASK Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 6.3 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz!
Jacqueline D.
HASK Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 6.3 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Jacqueline D.
Purchased at: Target
This is absolutely the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used, it doesn’t leave any residue, it smells absolutely amazing, the only improvement I would make is how long it lasts but other than that I’m completely satisfied by this product, would definitely recommend to anyone!
Maria W.
Mesa, AZ
HASK Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 6.3 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Maria W.
Best dry shampoo ever! This product is easy to use and keeps my hair looking clean and ready to go. Plus the smell is amazing!!!HASK Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 6.3 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz
Leslie D.
Flemingsburg, KY
HASK Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 6.3 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Leslie D.
I really love the way this stuff smells. I think maybe someone with different hair from mine might like it alot better. I like it but it tends to leave a greasy look on my hair after use. It doesn't look greasy until after I spray some of this on my hair. So I don't know if I'm using it wrong or it's just the product. That's why I say someone else might like it better.
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
HASK Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 6.3 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Christy W.
Skip a wash or extend the life of your hair with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your hair as fresh as the first wash! The Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving your hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape scent it has is AMAZING! It doesn’t leave any residue like most dry shampoos. Only thing I do recommend is definitely shake in between uses. Otherwise there will be a slight white burst from the settlement of the product so just make sure you shake in between uses and I promised you won’t be disappointed! I absolutely LOVE this dry shampoo and will not use anything else! [product:hask-monoi-coconut-dry-shampoo,-1.7oz]
Makayla B.
Georgetown, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently started using this dry shampoo compared to using Dove dry shampoo for years and this is so much better! It doesn’t leave my dark hair looking powdery, sticky or greasy at all. It also adds a nice natural looking volume boost to my roots and stays clean looking throughout the whole day! Absolutely my new favorite dry shampoo, if you haven’t tried it please do! And any other Hask hair products, they’re amazing!
Alondra G.
Not the best does still leave oil behind but works better than nothing. Does smell good
Natalis R.
Plant City, FL
HASK Nourishing Dry Shampoo Sulfate Free Monoi Coconut and rich, coconut gourmand scent, 6.3 fl oz NET WT 4.3 oz uploaded by Natalis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow this dry shampoo really definitely works I have super oily hair and when I spray this product it absorbs all the oil and keeps my scalp and hair feeling clean.
Chasity F.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many different dry shampoos and I was never really satisfied with the results I got from other products. Until a family member recommend this one to me and I finally found my go to dry shampoo. This makes me hair look and feel so good all day long and a bouns it smells AMAZING. Highly recommend if you're looking for a good dry shampoo. [product:hask-nourishing-dry-shampoo-sulfate-free-monoi-coconut-and-rich,-coconut-gourmand-scent,-6.3-fl-oz-net-wt-4.3-oz]
Yaneth E.
Victoria, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Tengo hace unos meses usándolo y aún que no lo uso diariamente me gusta el resultado que tengo cuando lo uso. Su fragancia a coco es muy fresco y tiene una larga duración.
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair refreshed and static-free. HASK Coconut Dry Shampoo is infused with a tropical coconut scent. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.