BY HASK

Naturals Weightless Repairing Dry Oil is formulated to treat dry, damaged hair. see more...

Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Loved this so much I put it on the ends of my hair and it makes them instantly look healthier. My hair doesn't feel greasy at all and feels so soft and smooth. It makes my hair look ten times healthier and has helped to repair most of the damage from coloring my hair
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
I love love Hask products they smell amazing! I this dry oil to help with static hair and to clam freshly washed and flat ironed hair! this stuff is amazing makes hair shiny all day and repairs damage. When i run out i will buy more!
Brittany B.
Dryden, MI
This is 100% my all time favorite dry oil I've ever used. It soaks into your hair so nicely and doesn't leave it looking or feeling all nasty. It works wonders to hide damage and repair hair and I 100% recommend it.
Laurie
I love this product. After bleaching my hair so often I needed something to help repair the dull and deadness of it. It works grest
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
I have not used it but my cousin does, he says he recommends it is moisturizing and easy to buy